NC!! Block from emailing me, block his # from calling/texting my cell phone etc....

LoveTNT

So I've decided that since I've been NC( straight not just 2 days here 5 days there) for over 2weeks and still sticking with it, I've decided to get equiped and ready for the day he tries to contact me. I spent the first few weeks of our break up blaming myself because after all, I was the dumper, but then I realized he obviously needed this. He's flipped the script on me. Anyhow, he hasn't tried to contact me, the last time he ever initiated it was about 3 weeks ago just to say he almost got in a car crash and I asked to Jim to have dinner with me. That was the last day I saw him. Oh wait I bumped into his buzzed ass at a bar last Friday ( random) why me!!! He did approach me and said hi. I took it like a champ and was nice and short with him.

I'm afraid that if he contacts me, I'm going to relapse and that's the last thing I need. So I called my cell phone provider and they're letting me try this feature for a month. I can pretty much block certain numbers from texting me and Calling me. I'm setting it up tomorrow.Now I won't know if he did or didn't try to contact me.

I need to move on. If he ever decides to contact me and is in dying need of me for whatever reason he knows other ways to contact me. If he doesn't then that means it isn't that important. I'm proud of myself. It still hurts, but I can't

sit around and wait and god forbid the day he trys to contact me and I'm still vulnerable... He was honestly my best friend, he treated me like a queen and I loved him dearly,but those days are over...

• Author

Thanks. So I did it. I blocked him, and what's cool is that it blocks me from calling and texting him too. Not that I want to though. It makes me a bit nervous, but whatever. I have to keep moving forward.

• Author

It's Sunday September 26th... I just want to vent on my thoughts of blocking him...

I feel I did the right thing. I did it not to get him back but so that I can take care of me. I know he hadn't tried to contact me, and since Ive blocked him from pretty much anything, he probably hasn't tried to contact me. I cried this morning a bit as I wrote him a letter in my journal, he'll never get. It's that time of the month haha, so pmsing doesn't help. But, I can deffinitly say I haven't cried really the past week+.. I've excepted it. I have my moments, but I stay true to the reasons why I wouldn't be with him even if he came back to me, for good reasons. It's just crazy, sigh... We had something so special and we lost it... Just like that.

Questions that frolock through my mind:

will he be mad when he finds out I've blocked him?

Will he ever find out? ( if he ever calls it will say, this subscriber is currently not accepting calls" something like that)

has he tried to call me?

Is he going to show up t my door step? ( hahaha)

will he call my job? ( I told the director that if hr calls, I'm not there)

answer to all questions: maybe maybe not. Stop thinking about it.

I am glad though, that I'm doing 7O% better than last month.

(On iPhone, no time for spell check)

It's Sunday September 26th... I just want to vent on my thoughts of blocking him...

Questions that frolock through my mind: will he be mad when he finds out I've blocked him?

Are you joking? You're worried or wondering if he'll be mad? Who gives fck what he thinks or how he responds!

desertIslandCactus

I'm not into phone/email blocks unless people are abusive or want money :lmao:

The most important 'block' is within you. That you know who you are, what the relationship wasn't, and that you have the right to expect more for yourself.. .. Then it won't matter if someone tries to contact you ..

• Author

I agree with what you two have stated. I'm just being honest about what I'm thinking currently, I have been strong.

@Desert... I blocked him because now that I'm ok with not talking to him, I don't want to relapse if he contacts me. I won't lie and say I don't miss him here and there, but that's not a reason to want him back, and I know this. I'm currently in college and working and the last thing I want is to get side tracked. I do have to expect more for myself, and I have and that's what keeps me focused and stronger than the past. But you know how it is, when its a fresh break up (even if you knew it needed to occur) it hurts here and there. But I will not contact him, I'm sticking with that. I'm moving on.

@Don HO.. Shut up! JK, I know what you mean. It's about me and my healing process and if it upsets him, OH WELL! I'm not doing this for him I'm doing it for me.

I've done all I could do. or have I??? Haha , How the mind plays tricks on you.

I'm going to be honest, I just got a call right now at work and I was like "omg, what if it's him?!!" That's so lame.

@ ME...Get over it Missy. You have reasons why you do NOT want to be in the relationship. Yes he's a good person over all and you learned some valuable lessons, now appreciate, accept it, and move forward.

Oh The tragedy of it all!! Haha. You just got to laugh about it sometimes, Inhale and exhale.

• Author

So I decided to unblock him from my email. Yup I did it. Yesterday I had a moment and I said maybe I'll leave emailing open just because. I still have him blocked from my cell phone. WELL, I get a simple email from him today responding to an email I had sent him Aug 2nd, that's right after we broke up. It mentioned that I still loved him etc. Well today is September 29, 2 months since our break up. I have been NC for 3 weeks plus. and the only contact me and him have had in these 2 months can be counted in one hand, and that consisted of me crying and asking for a second chance.

The email he sent said: Do you still?

I freaked first because he hasn't reached out in awhile and naturally i became emotional, but I called my aunt right away for advice, and she made it simple.

She said, "DELETE it". Don't fall for the bait. If he truly misses you and has gone through change and really wants you back, he'll say more than that. She said to stay strong and focus on why I didn't want to be with him in the first place ( originally me being the dumper).

I'm not trying to play games by not replying but if that's all he has to say or ask then, it's not worth breaking NC.

You're Aunt is right, don't take the bait. That's a BS email; vague and can mean anything. My Ex used to pull that stuff. They're toying with you and it's just to see if you'll respond and to see if they still have you. I would go back to blocking his email.