wounds are coming open again!

106rob

well she finished me 2 months ago now,on the grounds that "we were to difrent" and i didnt give her enough space :S

anyway if you want more history feel free to look at my other threads

i had been doing ok id say,not thinking about her as much trying to move on and seeing frineds etc more!

but then last week i caught a glymps of her when she had got back off her holidays,and its all started again from there! feel like im heading straight back down the ladder to step 1 and hitting my chin on every step on the way down aswel

i did a stupid thing and sent her flowers last week,as she was starting a new job,didnt put a name on the card,assumed she would know hey were from me anyway (she problalby had a feeling) anyway from a meutual friend i was told she had put somthing on facebook about it but couldnt see it.... becuase she blocked and deleted me??

anyway i went out on friday night got very drunk and txt her.... nothing to bad just said hope she liked the new job and it was me who sent the flowers...no responce still as yet

iv just seen her....and she waved but wouldnt actually look at me :(...my heart has sunk again.... i really dont know why shes been like this i didnt NOTHING wrong,ill admit i have taken it bad and i did have a few arguments over silly things after we broke up (never really argued when we were together) mainly becuase of a comment she made on facebook about one of my status (very pettey) this is when she blocked and deleted me becase my friend got involved and threw her own 2ps worth in towards my ex

anyway im just feeling crap again now there is no need for this,we are supposed to be adults and i feel like this is a typcle high school kinda break up the way shes been,i also have been told she was like this with her ex,but he deserved to be treated like that he cheated on her bullyed her and treated her like ****e!,i was the complete opposite,loved her! would have done/given her anything

im going away in 2 weeks with a friend so hope this will take my mind off it abit

any advice welcome please

Edited by 106rob
well she finished me 2 months ago now,on the grounds that "we were to difrent" and i didnt give her enough space :S

anyway if you want more history feel free to look at my other threads

i had been doing ok id say,not thinking about her as much trying to move on and seeing frineds etc more!

but then last week i caught a glymps of her when she had got back off her holidays,and its all started again from there! feel like im heading straight back down the ladder to step 1 and hitting my chin on every step on the way down aswel

i did a stupid thing and sent her flowers last week,as she was starting a new job,didnt put a name on the card,assumed she would know hey were from me anyway (she problalby had a feeling) anyway from a meutual friend i was told she had put somthing on facebook about it but couldnt see it.... becuase she blocked and deleted me??

anyway i went out on friday night got very drunk and txt her.... nothing to bad just said hope she liked the new job and it was me who sent the flowers...no responce still as yet

iv just seen her....and she waved but wouldnt actually look at me :(...my heart has sunk again.... i really dont know why shes been like this i didnt NOTHING wrong,ill admit i have taken it bad and i did have a few arguments over silly things after we broke up (never really argued when we were together) mainly becuase of a comment she made on facebook about one of my status (very pettey) this is when she blocked and deleted me becase my friend got involved and threw her own 2ps worth in towards my ex

anyway im just feeling crap again now there is no need for this,we are supposed to be adults and i feel like this is a typcle high school kinda break up the way shes been,i also have been told she was like this with her ex,but he deserved to be treated like that he cheated on her bullyed her and treated her like ****e!,i was the complete opposite,loved her! would have done/given her anything

im going away in 2 weeks with a friend so hope this will take my mind off it abit

any advice welcome please

Just hang in there is all I can say. It's painful when you get rejected and you KEEP getting rejected. Don't put yourself in that position anymore. Don't send her flowers again and don't contact her. Stop looking on Facebook too. You said she blocked you, so take that as a good thing. Now you can't look at her page. And tell your friends who have access to her page, not to tell you what she's up to. The only way to move on and recover from this heartbreak, is to have no more contact with her.

damn dude i know that hurts like a bitch..kinda going thru da same crap..the only thing i can tell you is to get a friend that you can talk 2 and get all that **** off ur chest but its not easy at all.

i understand my ex is doing the same Bull****, i think the people we knew and fell in love with died when they dump us replace with a demon from hell. its been said again and again but delete her number and cut off all ties on all social networks, and take it day by day while your sitting arond moping and thinking about her, shes not thinking about you.

life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who dont and believe that everything happens for a reason if you get a chance take it if it changes you life let it nobody said it'd be easy they just promised it would be worth it.

• Author

yep thats what i was doing,i just had to re think what id done a few weeks ago to get my mind off her again....so iv re deleted her number again now and wont be talking about her to friends (or her brother who im friends with)

and i see that if she cant even look at me anymore then she knows shes hurt me and its the guilt.. or somthing like that?

im not wasteing anymore time and money on her now,i started getting over her i need to do that again but go the whole way this time and not let myself slip back into this zone of depression i suppose like you said i doubt shes given me a proper second thaught in the 2 months weve been apart...where as iv never really stopped thinking about her and woundering what shes upto