Why did I google him?

Crazy Magnet

Crazy Magnet

For whatever reason I decided to google my exH tonight. :sick: Why do I do this to myself? I think I'm nuts sometimes.

Turns out he has a twitter page that I could see and my stupid self read all his updates. I guess I was hoping to see that he was having some crappy life but it's obvious he is the same and hasn't changed a bit. Every other update was "got a new Iphone" and "got a new house" and "got a new car". Not to mention all the vacations.

I know he "gets" all this stuff by dishonest means, like stealing people's credit. Ugh. What an a$$.

Regardless, it still makes me sick to my stomach and I've gone and given myself a panic attack. Deep down I'm still terrified he's going to find me and do something else horrible to me. :( I'm about 3 seconds away from bursting into hysterical tears but I don't want to tell my BF what I've done b/c I'm so ashamed.

I know I have been having bouts of insecurity with my BF b/c he wouldn't get rid of his ex (although he finally sent her a get lost forever email this past week) and so I went back to all my old insecure behaviors but really? I thought I was more mentally and emotionally adjusted than this.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Will I ever be normal again??

Note to self: never google him again.