the txt i will never send......but want to so bad

would go somthing like this!

]I still cant get over the fact our near perfect (so I thaught) relationship is over,or the fact you deiced to just tell me out of the blue,and by txt at the beginning of my 12 n half hour shift knowing my mind was going to run wild all night!,why didn’t you tell me if you were feeling “trapped” and needed “space” rather than telling other people then just deciding I was never going to change and that was it for us? Why did you tell me all them things about the future how id made you the happiest ever and you wanted everything with me,if you were having doubts or how can they just disappear over night! I cant explain how I feel ***** I thaught we had something me and you,and its hard for me to just get over,you know about the issues I had with ***** and we discussed them,I thaught you understood but obviously you didn’t or couldn’t cope with it,but I can honestly say I feel worse now than after 2 years with her I thaught about you in ways I never have before and did belive we would live happily ever after I suppose! I don’t know what I want now,I know you arnt going to come back and nothing I do or say can change your mind but im still madly in love with you,its not easy keep seeing your family day to day everytime I walk out of my street I spoke to **** the other night he said he hopes all of this doesent ruin the friendship between me and him I said it wont,but its not going to be easy for a while,I miss you loads

iv read it makes you feel better if you wright your thaughts down on here

[so im going to give it a try and hope for some positive responce :)

Good for you! I wish it was easy for me to write out my feelings like that, but for some reason my mind goes blank. I can only write the simple parts, nothing complex or my mind jumbles up and then clears up :mad: So I'm left with the negative feelings, but no thoughts. It f*cking sucks.

Make sure not to go back to this thread during times of weakness; it'll be almost unbearably tempting to actually send it.

• Author

well i feel like i just want to send my letter now or txt....another meutual friend in work was looking at her profile....i caught him came back from break early (he knows the score with is) anyway i saw a few pics...she looked great! but her status upset me the most

it was about someone she had a thing with on holiday a couple of years ago turning up and being "a fantasic surprise"

when will i stop letting her get to me like this one min im feeling ok the next like **** again! grr