this might relate to everyone..

xx.Kael.xx

I remember 2 weeks ago the last thing she told me before she Hung up the phone, and disappeared out of my life forever was. * I will never find anyone like you kael...I love you, and always will...please don't cry * God I hate emotions...is she seeing someone else?...f*ck..I need to party this weekend, and get out.

I remember 2 weeks ago the last thing she told me before she Hung up the phone, and disappeared out of my life forever was. * I will never find anyone like you kael...I love you, and always will...please don't cry * God I hate emotions...is she seeing someone else?...f*ck..I need to party this weekend, and get out.

dude i think they all go to some form of secret training camp where they are taught to say this stuff.... lol...

the day before we started our break up (yes it went over 5 days) - she said to me that we were looking like a family (me, her and her dog)... then the next night she tells me about the break up...

• Author
dude i think they all go to some form of secret training camp where they are taught to say this stuff.... lol...

the day before we started our break up (yes it went over 5 days) - she said to me that we were looking like a family (me, her and her dog)... then the next night she tells me about the break up...

Ouch...yeah its tragic. Me and her had engagement plans too..ill take your advice & party. Might be a wise idea lol.

Ouch...yeah its tragic. Me and her had engagement plans too..ill take your advice & party. Might be a wise idea lol.

we had wedding plans - i was going to propose to her and 2 weeks before that we broke up...

She had the wedding planned already - we were talking dates, the full works - then bang... we break up... its almost surreal...

Yeah, and there's nothing we can do to change their minds. Makes us feel like we'll be lonely till the day we die :(

Yeah, and there's nothing we can do to change their minds. Makes us feel like we'll be lonely till the day we die :(

except we know we wont - right now we choose to believe that (i do too) but deep down inside of us we know we are bigger than our exes... As i said they left us - the best goddamn thing to ever happen to them.. and you know what 6 or 12 or 18 or even 60 months later - i assure you they will look back and think of us and think to themselves "i had such a great guy/girl in my life - someone who loved me for who i was, someone who would have given up the air they breathe for me, given up eternity for one last embrace, yet i let them go" and that day who knows we may have found someone who does all those things for us and because of the experience that we are going through right now we will see that and embrace them, and love them for it...

except we know we wont - right now we choose to believe that (i do too) but deep down inside of us we know we are bigger than our exes... As i said they left us - the best goddamn thing to ever happen to them.. and you know what 6 or 12 or 18 or even 60 months later - i assure you they will look back and think of us and think to themselves "i had such a great guy/girl in my life - someone who loved me for who i was, someone who would have given up the air they breathe for me, given up eternity for one last embrace, yet i let them go" and that day who knows we may have found someone who does all those things for us and because of the experience that we are going through right now we will see that and embrace them, and love them for it...

You always have great words man, I love it. Thanks!

You always have great words man, I love it. Thanks!

words are all I have left - unfortunately I sometimes dont heed to my own advice and words... I wish I could...LOL