Think im going insane.

xx.Kael.xx

You know, I thought I was doing fine, moving on. And then dreaming about her last night. Kissing her..holding her...f***....I mean, this weekend my friends & I are going to party like old times, and I thought great why not? But after this dream, I don't know if it'll be the bash we planned. Damn dreams. It just brings a Moses sized flood of pain back into my veins. I miss her still, but seriously. Life has a way to f*ck it up. You guys on ls are keeping me in check, and for that I thank you. Does it help that I haven't had sex in a year? Probably not...but I guess long distance relationships do that. Well, f*ck this. I can't be

unhappy anymore. By the way, I'm open for questions if any heartbroken need a friend. Please email me. [email protected]. we are in this together.

You know, I thought I was doing fine, moving on. And then dreaming about her last night. Kissing her..holding her...f***....I mean, this weekend my friends & I are going to party like old times, and I thought great why not? But after this dream, I don't know if it'll be the bash we planned. Damn dreams. It just brings a Moses sized flood of pain back into my veins. I miss her still, but seriously. Life has a way to f*ck it up. You guys on ls are keeping me in check, and for that I thank you. Does it help that I haven't had sex in a year? Probably not...but I guess long distance relationships do that. Well, f*ck this. I can't be

unhappy anymore. By the way, I'm open for questions if any heartbroken need a friend. Please email me. [email protected]. we are in this together.

be strong bro - these things do come and haunt us every now and then and we just have to be strong enough to not let them mess us up...

I can assure you that we have all been there - each and every one of us here has had the dreams, the thoughts, and everything else you can imagine... I had her send me the most random txt msg today and that flipped me over, twisted my guts inside out, broke the last few pieces of my heart that were left, and then made me sink into an even deeper hole - yet i did not break NC... I kept strong and i came on here and got some great support from people...

My advice is go out and party - have a great time and dont let someone who obviously left you ruin your plans... because i am sure your ex hasnt stopped living her life... just like mine hasnt stopped either...

keep up the positive attitude and you will be fine...