how do i get over her?

heartbroken

heartbroken

i really need some advice. this girl i have been dating and i have broken up but the problem is that i love her with all my heart and would marry her right now. she says she still loves me too but she's all over a mutual friend of ours and it kills me to see her with him i can't eat, and can't sleep even after a liter of tequilla can anyone give me some advice to get over her?

you might want to ask yourself what kind of person blatantly makes a play for the mutual friend of her former lover, whom she knows is still in love with her?

At the very least she is callous and thoughtless.

Probably best to stay away from her, at least for the time being. As for how to heal, we've all been there. Time does the trick. And not allowing yourself to wallow in grief, or be in situations where you can't avoid thinking about her (like in her presence) are helpful.

Good luck. You'll pull through.

never talking to her again would be an excellent start, shes trying to hurt you and real bad, so that you will never be able to love again. beware.

my_mother's_daughter

well, my advice would be a litre of tequila a day may keep her away.

But seriously when someone says one thing (she still loves you) and does another (is intimate with a mutual friend) then the signals should be read as one of the following:

1) That old favourite: "she-doesn't-know-what-she-wants"

2) She doesn't want you romantically but doesn't want to hurt you, or

3) She doesn't take this at all seriously and is oblivious to your hurt

If you believe number 1, then give her space and time and maintain minimal contact, allowing a reasonable amount of time for her to decide, but you should maintain a life of your own in the meantime. If you think it's probably number 2, then accept that sometimes things don't work out and hard as it is to get over, YOU WILL. If you believe number 3 is at the root of this, then solution 2 will work just as well.