i'm sure it happens to everyone...

cyanide_catharsis

cyanide_catharsis

almost 10 weeks of NC and i once again have experienced a setback on my journey to get over and forget about my ex...

...last night i had the most wonderful dream about her. i'm sure this happens to everyone, but this dream was just so beautiful, it's left me in pieces.

in this dream, my ex and i had decided to meet at her favorite place in a local park that we once frequented. it was a beautiful sunny day out, and i can remember vividly standing on the hillside, watching her walk up towards me through beautiful green grass. she was wearing the dress that she wore for a baccalaureate party she attended for one of her friends. one that i had told her repeatedly how beautiful she looked when she wore it.

i began to walk towards her, and as we got closer, we both began to walk more quickly. we did not say one word to each other. our eyes met and we embraced. immediately, she began to cry and say how sorry she was for everything, and i also apologized with tears in my eyes. i can remember just holding her, and repeating "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry." while she sobbed in my arms.

now i can't get the feeling of how wonderful it felt to hold her in my arms again out of my head. and, of course, i awoke from this dream alone in my bed to an empty apartment.

:o i really really hate this whole process...

yep i keep having dreams about my ex,everynight for the last few nights,i had a simmerler one to you last night again!

hate them!

deux ex machina

You will get through this. When it happened to me, I told myself it was my mind processing it all. That helped me feel a little better, and I think it aided in adopting a more forward-looking attitude. It does get better. One foot in front of the other...

Edited by deux ex machina

I have dreams about my ex all the time.

It's always her begging to come back and me saying yes and us just having fun and stuff. When I wake, I feel like **** because I know that she's having fun with someone else probably.

now i can't get the feeling of how wonderful it felt to hold her in my arms again out of my head. and, of course, i awoke from this dream alone in my bed to an empty apartment.

:o i really really hate this whole process...

Wow. That really sucks. Makes me appreciate the dreams I have, as they're not nearly as vivid or hopeful. They still suck to wake up to, but I can't even imagine the day I'd have after the dream you just laid out.

Yeah I had one where she walked into the pub sat down next to me and said she has made terrible mistake.

Oh well

Dreams are the worst... well... they're nightmares actually, aren't they?

I dreamed about him the other night. He came asking for forgiveness and said he wanted me back! It was so painful to open my eyes and see it was just an illusion...

Last night I couldn't fall asleep just because I couldn't get my ex out of my head...I hate that because I want to go to sleep! I noticed if I take sleeping pills then I fall asleep, but I thrash around in my sleep and I don't remember my dreams so I don't know why that happens. Oh well.