Keep dreaming about us...

Trying to keep my mind off my ex,been a tough weekend had my moments especially when I got a txt asking when I wanted my stuff back really hit home I suppose! I wrote her a 2 page letter out on how I was feeling and asking why trying to reason etc,but then thought about what I'd seen on here and decided to bin it instead!

But for the last 3 nights in a row iv slept right through! And keep dreaming that we are back together etc...then a few seconds after waking up realising it was all a dream! :(

Anyone had simmerler things?

I really miss her and just want to tell her but I know it won't get me anywhere right now

After the break-up I had dreams about us coming back together every single night for 3 weeks in a row. I still have them 3 to 4 times a week now, so it's getting better.

Dreams are totally unfair. I try to forget, I try to put her out of my mind, but then she comes back in my dreams. It's been nearly a year since we went our separate ways, and I'm still trying to put her behind me.

We are not together in my dreams though. When I dream, it's me trying to get her to see that I'm still here, and her not noticing me, or she is moving away from me without realizing it, while I cry out trying to catch her attention, but she always slips away.

I wake up sweaty, even if it's cold in the room, and I'm shaking head to toe, and it ruins my entire day.

It is very unfair that she can attack my dreams like that, and destroy any hope of me having a decent day after I wake up, because the feeling doesn't go away.

A few nights ago, I actually woke up screaming in terror. I know it was about her... but I can't remember the dream. I woke up my kids (I had scared them and they were crying) and my neighbor (believe it or not) came and knocked on my door to make sure nobody had been murdered lol... must have been a pretty good scream...

hurt and devastated

Yep, I have them all the time. They are usually so realistic I can smell her perfume, and I've yet not to cry when I wake up and I realise I'm alone. It's gotten to where I hate the night.

• Author

had yet another last night! im on nights tonight and tomorrow so will see what happens then..i useually end up workin myself up as there isnt much to do so it lets my mind run wild!

im still 50/50 weather or not to send a letter to her with her birthday card or not bother