I miss that crazy psycho

AlwaysConflicted

AlwaysConflicted

My girlfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. For a while I was depressed, sad, angry, frustrated, dissapointed...You name it.

Reading through this website is a double edged sword. It helps me cope knowing others are out there, but it also makes me think about my ex.

I've been calm for a couple of weeks now and I've been able to think about the breakup without being overwhelmed by emotions. My breakup was silly, but she had her reasons. We had a great time together...things could have worked if she would have just stuck it out a little longer.

Anyways, I know I can't change the past and I haven't heard from her in a month. She's long gone. I'm struggling to see a clear memory of her in my mind anymore. I wonder if she's even thought about me.

She wasn't perfect and neither am I. I miss that crazy psycho. She was nuttier than a snickers bar, but I loved her.

Edited by AlwaysConflicted
My girlfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. For a while I was depressed, sad, angry, frustrated, dissapointed...You name it.

Reading through this website is a double edged sword. It helps me cope knowing others are out there, but it also makes me think about my ex.

I've been calm for a couple of weeks now and I've been able to think about the breakup without being overwhelmed by emotions. My breakup was silly, but she had her reasons. We had a great time together...things could have worked if she would have just stuck it out a little longer.

Anyways, I know I can't change the past and I haven't heard from her in a month. She's long gone. I'm struggling to see a clear memory of her in my mind anymore. I wonder if she's even thought about me.

She wasn't perfect and neither am I. I miss that crazy psycho. She was nuttier than a snickers bar, but I loved her.

Same amount of time as me. And I had rapid change of emotions too.

We have a similar story. Went to LS, got some GREAT help, made me think of my exgf a helluva lot, thought about the break up, all that stuff.

Although I been aware of my ex's current activity from a mutual friend (I think it's pretty well known on this site what she's been doing) She's different now, and many took notice. Like the way she speaks and acts towards some people is questionable. Anyways I always wonder, every ****ing day, "is she thinking of me? Like I think of her?"

No one is perfect. And as much as she hurt me after the break up, I can honestly say I miss her and still love her. As much as I love her, I haven't thought about contacting her honestly. NC is pretty powerful and if you're on it, stick with it. I'm just gonna let her be I guess.

Haha, I just reached 2 months no contact as well. I'm having a bad day today, and this quote made me laugh out loud. Haha, it's just funny how honest you are. But just wanted to say thanks for making my day better.

I loved the quote too, lol.

First month of NC as we speak. So, congrats to us, I guess..

We should celebrate it with a snickers.

what i would give for a bite of a snickers bar right now.... hmmmmmm snickers...... my ex was more of a toblerone kinda girl - full of little crazy bits and always up and down....

mikezombie777

My ex was pretty much a Picnic. Quite bumpy on the outside and sometimes hurts your mouth taking a bite, but still tastes good once you start chewing.

Then comes the nut allergy - you just can't control the fact she's gonna be the death of you due to the fact she's emotionally messed up and immature.

LoveTruthChaos

My Ex was a Twirl.

Smooth and Sweet on the outside, Crumbly on the inside.

My Ex was a Twirl.

Smooth and Sweet on the outside, Crumbly on the inside.

I think my ex was a twirl in fact... thank you for bringing that to my attention...LOL

LoveTruthChaos

I probably should have said 'Flakey' on the inside :p

• Author
AlwaysConflicted

Hah, I love that this thread has turned into " What kind of candy is your ex?"

It's fun to read :)

i guess humour is the one thing that can help bring a smile to our faces - and they say if you smile it tricks the brain into thinking that you are happy....