I can't stop thinking about him!

toowarmhearted

toowarmhearted

It's been 10 days since he dumped me after telling me I was so important to him and his future. I am going bananas and can't stop thinking about him. I sit at home trying so hard to find somewhere to go or something to do....can't eat , can't sleep..I try though. It's so hard to concentrate on work. My mind is so preoccupied. All this one week before my sisters wedding of which he was soppose to sit with me at the head table. I miss him so much....we didn't fight..he just changed his mind. How can that be so....man I miss him...I have read two books on coping already it's not working.... He has not deleted me from his msn messanger but I know has blocked me for now. Why would he keep me there if he wanted nothing to do with me. I am not doign well here....really sad and miss him soo ....wish I could talk to him. I too am afraid to unblock him from my msn chat. I know two days ago he concsiously unblocked me ...I think to see if I would talk to him, but I was too scared too. I have not seen him online since. I run into his friends and roommates when I go out...everthing reminds me of him.

Any advice ...

what i would do, is what i am doing and always do. I let my pride down and just call him or write him. i dont care if i look a fool. i want some answers and if i look stupid getting them, so be it. i know im not a stupid idiot, just have to look that way because i actually care enough to let my pride down. im sorry, i feel your pain girl. but all i can say is reach out, to anyone and everyone

• Author
toowarmhearted

I want to call him or write him but I am scared of going through the same rejection I went through when he suddenly ended it. It felt aweful. ......I am so scared he's gonna tell me to take a hike.

He has not deleted me from his msn and has not even picked up his things from my house...but nor has he called.... it almost makes me think he's leaving a window open. But i am afraid to call...don't want to hurt more than I do now.

Thank your your advice Jalexy

Strangefruit

Against the advice of all my friends and some very good advice from this site, I went to see the man who dumped me tonight. I needed some answers and I got them. I think that while you don't ask the questions you're always going to have doubts and feel like there's something you could do or could have done. I found out tonight that there wasn't anything that could have changed things. He wasn't in love with me and that's it. He tried but couldn't feel it. I feel awful but no worse than I did before and at least now I know and feel like I can get on with my life. I haven't eaten for days, I feel sick, I can't cry anymore 'cause I just feel numb. I don't think I'll feel better for a while but at least I won't be carrying a torch for someone who feels nothing for me. My advice... call if you feel like calling. You can't feel any worse than you do and, in some strange way, it might actually make you feel better about the whole thing. Let him talk (make him if he won't - he's done this, an explaination is the least you can ask for), eventually you'll get annoyed and soon enough you'll realise that you can and will find someone who loves you way too much to ever do anything like that to you again. Until, then you do have yourself and you have more than anyone can ever give you. It's a cliche, but no one can make you feel better than you. Take care of you - nobody else could do it as well.

Hi

I recently broke up with my girlfriend. I was unsure as to whether or not I should call her. As it turns out she sent me a letter. I was so happy that she did. I called her back and we chatted about everything that needed to be chatted about.

In my opinion, I think that your ex could be trying to let you know that he is waiting for YOU to call or make the first move. He may be unsure as to whether or not to contact you for fear of hurting you further. As the one of the above posts wrote, it doesn't matter if you think that you might feel foolish, you probably can't feel much worse than you do right now. And who knows, you could get a sense of closure. Like I said, this is just my own thinking from what I have gone through.

I always try to remember that it is better to regret something that you did, than something you didn't do.

Take care of yourself. Try to keep busy. Remember to eat. There are people who care for you.

warmhearted

Hey thanks GreenGold for the advice, I actually did call him this week. Gave him the opportunity to speak to me if he wanted too. I called him to ask if or when he was gonna come and get some belonings he left at my house. He was surprised to hear from me but didn't say much other than" how you doing?" .He asked me when was a good day to come get his stuff, I told him and that was that. The conversation was pretty cold and short really... so I guess calling wasn't really necessary after all.

I still don'tknow what he 's thinking or what happend here. Still lots of questions in my mind and he doesnt seem anxious to tell me about it or fill in the blanks, so I guess I will never know.