Broke NC after 3 months

NeptunedN

It ended 3 months ago, on the pretext of taking time off (it was mutual he clearly wasn't over his divorce). However, it got nasty (on my part) when I realized that time off to him meant he would still be contact with ex-wife (no children) , defeating the purpose of taking time off.

I decided to "move on" after telling him off for being deceptive, etc. It's been a terribly rough time for me. I was so angry for a solid 2 months in the grieving process. I took it all so personally even though over time I realized these were his issues. Now I miss him, and I regret the things I said or how I handled it. I realize how hurtful I must have been.

My head says move on. My heart says maybe further down the road one day (if he works through his past) we may meet again. So...I broke NC and sent him a note that just said I thinking of him.

I didn't expect a response, and didn't want one, but my intention was to let him know that I didn't hate him ( I was brutal in the last correspondence). For all I know he hates me, and I hate that is how it ended.

It's kind of been freeing, as I got it off my chest and now I realize the only thing I CAN do is move on.

This Hurts
now I realize the only thing I CAN do is move on.

Don't you hate this feeling? It's torturous.

Sure is!!! The hope is a killer, but sometimes it gets you through the day. Having no hope....better in the long run, but it hurts like a b****!

This Hurts
Sure is!!! The hope is a killer, but sometimes it gets you through the day. Having no hope....better in the long run, but it hurts like a b****!

Exactly!!!