i hurt in places i never knew hurt

tigereyes1428

tigereyes1428

I am 19 weeks pregnant to the father of my one year old child - this was not planned it followed a bout of sickness over xmas time. he did not want me to carry on with pregnancy and i went and saw about a termination and had some counselling but i realised i could not do it - i could not kill my baby - he will never forgive me he acts like he hates me - its over he does not want to spend any time together or talk - he takes our baby two nights a week which kills me - i have not only lost him but i lose my son twice a week. I am so alone and cant believe his reactions to this - he says he does not want anything to do with me as he feels all i do is try to talk about this and put pressure on him to answer my questions , i am devastated and really dont know how to accept this - i am so lonely.

Rearden Metal

I'm a believer in a woman's right to choose, and would respect that choice should my SO become pregnant with my child.

However, I'd have incredibly strong emotions and probably a clear preference for what I'd hope my SO chose to do. If she didn't agree with me, it would likely signal the end of my ability to carry on a relationship with her.