It doesn't get better, only worse

WantToGetExBack

WantToGetExBack

Been two months, after missing my university since then, they won't let me write exams anymore even with medical documentation because I missed a lot, so basically my university year got ruined. Also kept messaging her again for last few days like 50 msgs each day begging and pleading (I know it's not good but I wanted her back), only to not even get a single reply. I don't think I can live without her. I remember we used to say to each other you complete me, and I don't know about her but I know I am incomplete without her, I don't think life has much to offer to me anymore, she was the single best thing in my life, I really feel like ending it all now :(:(:(

Been two months, after missing my university since then, they won't let me write exams anymore even with medical documentation because I missed a lot, so basically my university year got ruined. Also kept messaging her again for last few days like 50 msgs each day begging and pleading (I know it's not good but I wanted her back), only to not even get a single reply. I don't think I can live without her. I remember we used to say to each other you complete me, and I don't know about her but I know I am incomplete without her, I don't think life has much to offer to me anymore, she was the single best thing in my life, I really feel like ending it all now :(:(:(

I know these things are hard to hear when you're going through this. I know it's easier said than done but you have to do it for your own good. I know you're in pain. I really do understand. I felt exactly how you're feeling now just a couple of weeks ago. You're not giving up hope and as much as it hurts to hear this and try to even accept it yourself, you have to TRY to let go.

I'm not telling you to right away go NC, give it all up, accept it, and move on. Just please do yourself a favor and TRY to let go. You're just making yourself more desperate by trying to contact her and not receiving a reply. You're driving YOURSELF crazy; you're making it harder for yourself. You're being your own worst enemy.

Honestly, I wish I could convince you that I felt exactly how you feel just a couple of weeks ago but I know in the state of mind that you are in now, you're not going to believe me. I know how desperate and rejected and unloved you feel. I've been there. I AM there, I've just been trying to get past the unbearable pain that you're still in.

The first step is realization. Realize that messaging her 50 times a day is NOT going to make her want you or miss you. Realize that if she's ever going to come back, it's not going to be with you up her ass all day. You have to give her space and allow her to miss you. When I stopped talking to my ex, a couple of days later she texted me telling me she missed the way I loved her. That's probably going to be different for you because we don't have the same situations and especially because you've already been suffocating her with attention for two months.

I know this is going to hurt, but what if she doesn't come back? Knowing that if you really dedicate yourself to moving on and healing, ask yourself that question and seriously just sit and think about it. Are you going to keep living your life the way you are now?

your making it worse and worse, and you look more and more pathetic to her.

STOP ALL CONTACT NOW. I know how it feels man, certain days I had to take the sim card out of my phone and put it on top of my closet to not contact my ex. But trust me SHE KNOWS YOUR NUMBER, if she wants to talk to you she will, to her your jsut the stalker scary ex at the moment.

Well, there is no need to repeat what everyone else said about your stalkerish tendencies and unnecessary contact with your ex, so we'll leave it at that.

HOWEVER, I want to address what you can do to unf*ck yourself. Please note the bolded passage in the quoted paragraph above. If this is how you truly feel, then your ex is better off without you. You simply cannot rely on another person to be your sole source of happiness and worth in your life. It is too much pressure on that other person, and it's just not a healthy way to live.

You cannot be in a happy and healthy relationship until you can be complete person ON YOUR OWN. If you require someone to "complete you," then you've got some work to do. If you can't find anything else besides her that your life has to offer, then you're not ready for a relationship. Relationships are both the merger of two lives, where each person offers their own life to the other to create a union of two separate lives. The question is, what do you have to offer? Apparently, with your attitude, you have nothing to offer. Why would any girl want to be with someone that was just a parasite and didn't bring anything to the table from their own life?

First of all, you need to do your ex a favor and stop bothering her. Second, you need to do some soul searching and learn how to live and be happy on your own. Figure out what life has to offer you. Only then will you be able to know what you can offer a girl in a relationship. If she was truly the "single best thing in your life," then I'd suggest that you get off your ass and do something with your life. Accomplish something. Learn something. Do something that will make you proud of yourself.

yep.... that is true USMC...

And although I have a wrath of issues unresolved within myself regarding my ex, who proposed to me 1 day before moving to California ahead of me (2 months ahead of me), dumped me in 5 days and got involved with a marine 2 months later... just before i returned. Dont worry USMC, I still love the marines, the fact he is a marine scares me more than anything... I wanted her to go find herself so that when we did get married later this year she would have intrests other than just me... seems she found one... seems like a nice guy too. Also looks like me... =)

Point is.... you must have a life... you cant complete someone... a COUPLE is a COUPLE = 2 complete people. If what you state is true, then you were never a couple at all, you were a single. And now that the single broke up, are you a broken 1/2 a man?

I dont mean to be harsh... I am a complete person, but she was also a person that I loved more than any other I have met. She left me due to a bunch of issues, and I beleive will marry this guy within the year... It takes my broken heart and smashes it into tinier bits. So I feel you. I really do. Right now, in this moment my friend, where ever you are... we are together in our pain. Be as strong as you can. Cry when you need to. And when your ready... move forward... not on... not yet... but forward. Find yourself.

Edited by Bolts