Need Some Explanation

Ok. I stopped using myspace back in February, facebook is blocked. No contact with the ex or her new toy at my work. No contact with anything that is of her. I used myspace to write my feelings because I didn't know about this site. Well, I found out she was reading them. So, I stopped using it. 2 months go by. I hadn't used it. So, I figured it would be a good time to use it again, because I'm a nerd and get some level of enjoyment out of it with the music and songs. Long story short, I checked the tracker out of curiosity tonight and she checked it again. Why? Why doesn't she just remove herself from my life completely? I've made all the settings private that I can. I just don't understand why she would do this after all this time.

I know my friends on here will say stop with the tracker and don't think about her and just move on and I'm doing that. I'm in therapy and using my brain in ways to fill my days with other things. Boxing, running, friends (when they are needing a good time Charlie). But this one thing just makes me wonder what she must be thinking.

Ok. I stopped using myspace back in February, facebook is blocked. No contact with the ex or her new toy at my work. No contact with anything that is of her. I used myspace to write my feelings because I didn't know about this site. Well, I found out she was reading them. So, I stopped using it. 2 months go by. I hadn't used it. So, I figured it would be a good time to use it again, because I'm a nerd and get some level of enjoyment out of it with the music and songs. Long story short, I checked the tracker out of curiosity tonight and she checked it again. Why? Why doesn't she just remove herself from my life completely? I've made all the settings private that I can. I just don't understand why she would do this after all this time.

I know my friends on here will say stop with the tracker and don't think about her and just move on and I'm doing that. I'm in therapy and using my brain in ways to fill my days with other things. Boxing, running, friends (when they are needing a good time Charlie). But this one thing just makes me wonder what she must be thinking.

She wants to feed her ego knowing you still care. WHAT TRACKER? I NEED ONE!

Sometimes I wonder what my Uncle Frank is doing once in awhile too. It doesn't mean anything other than you're being neurotic by tracking a website to see if she's clicked on it. Take your friends advice and lose the tracker.

• Author

I just wish I didn't have to think about what I write on it or what song I put on it because it's for me. But since I know she checks I don't put anything on there that will feed her ego. I just wish she would leave it alone.