I can't get over my ex-bf

lonelyinside

lonelyinside

Hi everyone!

I have a huge problem: I cann't get over my ex-bf, even though I have been trying and trying.....

It has been over 2 yrs now but still I cann't get over him (I have made a list over the good & bad things about my ex-bf & what happened in our relationship in th past). After we went apart I have been dating alot but I still think of him & miss him time to time. I want him even more when I think of him for being such a "perfect" one for me. Now he's far away.....

It still hurting me the fact that we ended in the air (mis-communicated & misunderstandings)

What shoudld I do?

lonelyinside

Yes, it has been over 2 yrs but I still think of him and miss him, even though have been dating around.....still I think of him time to time and it hurts each time.

I have tried so many things to forget him and move on but I just cann't .......What should I do? :(

PurpleAngel

Sounds like there are some other issues here - might not be totally about him. Could you answer these questions:

· Why are you not together anymore?

· Who broke it off?

· What is it about the break-up that doesn’t make sense?

· What is it about him that you miss the most?

· When do you find yourself thinking of him? (eg: When you have had a bad experience on a date?)

· Was this your first major relationship?

· What do you mean by “It still hurting me the fact that we ended in the air (mis-communicated & misunderstandings)”

Sorry if they sound like stupid questions but they might help! I just feel that we need more background to be able to help and offer advice to you.

Get back to us!

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny:

lonelyinside

I HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LIST ABOUT BAD & GOOD THING ABOUT HIM & OUR RELATIONSHIP IN THE PAST....SIMILAR TO THIS. STILL I'D APPRESIATE ALOT IF YOU COULD HELP ME AND I'LL ANSWER TO THE FELLOWING QUESTIONS:

Sounds like there are some other issues here - might not be totally about him. Could you answer these questions:

· Why are you not together anymore?

We misunderstood & miscommunicated w/ each other.

· Who broke it off?

Him but he didn't say anything for me...

· What is it about the break-up that doesn’t make sense?

Misunderstandings & miscommunicate...

· What is it about him that you miss the most?

He is my first bf and who is the one I feel in love w/ in my life. All about him seem to be "perfect"...he's lighthearted, intelligent, handsome, spontaneous....etc.

· When do you find yourself thinking of him? (eg: When you have had a bad experience on a date?)

Any situation: walk in quiet and sometimes have thought of his behaviers when we were together. And I miss him most when I feel lonely, have a bad date or ok date...still miss him.

· Was this your first major relationship?

Yes..

· What do you mean by “It still hurting me the fact that we ended

in the air (mis-communicated & misunderstandings)”

We didn't make things clear btw us.....

PLZ, HELP ME...........:(

PurpleAngel

Being your first major relationship, the break-up will always hurt the most! You have to accept that BUT having said this you cannot stay in that place of misery! That in the long run is not healthy.

We are injured and hurt emotionally not so much by other people or what they say or don’t say but by our own attitude and our own response. – Maxwell Maltz

If you need to make things clear between you too, then do it. Contact him and talk about it BUT it may not always give you clarity because what may seem clear to him may not be so clear to you. WE are all different and are all at different parts in our life. I think at this point it is important that you MOVE on. Do not stay stagnant, I understand how hard and painful it is, but you must believe that it will pass, you must TRULY believe it and you must also want it to pass. DO you want feel like this for the next year??? NO??? well don’t… react, say no more! Find the love for yourself inside and show him and everyone what you are made of. You can move on!!!

You will meet someone else… you need to believe that. There are many fish in the sea, and he is just one of them. He can always have a special space in your heart, that’s ok. I know he seems to be the most amazing person for you, but if he exists then why can’t another guy like him, who might even be more right for you come along???

Set him free and if he was meant to be yours he will come back!

Don’t dwell on it too much more, ok. Its not worth allowing any person in this world to create such sadness in your life. As for the quote I wrote above, I truly believe it is us who shape how much pain we create or take on after something hurtful happens, YOU have the power to change the pain into happiness, believe it or not YOU DO!

Work on being happy; concentrate your energy on that. AND believe in yourself… Believe that you CAN and WILL get over it!

Be patient with yourself, Everything will be ok!

Good Luck

Light and Love…

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny: