Your at the point of breaking NC..What do you do???

mprettyshoes120

mprettyshoes120

You want soooo badly to send that text right when you know their getting out of work, your staring at your phone half expecting them to text or call you and mostly expecting that in reality it will never happen...But you KNOW that their expecting you to break NC, even tell you to call and text whenever you want. You WANT to to hit "Compose SMS Text" and your just about to....but you SHOULDNT!!!..so quickly what do you dooooo???:(

You want soooo badly to send that text right when you know their getting out of work, your staring at your phone half expecting them to text or call you and mostly expecting that in reality it will never happen...But you KNOW that their expecting you to break NC, even tell you to call and text whenever you want. You WANT to to hit "Compose SMS Text" and your just about to....but you SHOULDNT!!!..so quickly what do you dooooo???:(

Don't do it...think about all the pain you went thru and if you want to continue to subject yourself to it.......JUST DON'T DO IT.......

Post the text message here and save face.

Agreed. Practice behavior modification. Everytime you want to text that person--log in here, or give yourself a cookie, anything that will be rewarding.

Reward yourself for not texting!

It's Pavlovian.

I had a post it note stuck to my phone for a while, that said "NO!!!!" until I got past the urge to text of call. Everytime I would want to text, I would see my note and put the phone down and go do something else... It worked for me.

curiousnycgirl

I deleted his numbers from my phone - while I guess I could still text him, it would not be nearly as easy which means I have time to think about it.

Haven't sent one single text in the 12 weeks since we last spoke.

Whatever you want to hear or what ever you want to happen....the opposite will really happen....soooooo why even go thru it. Then for rhe next coupled of days you will be beating yourself up for doing it. You will feel like crap for days and you will wish you didnt do it. So dont break NC