Ex Visited my Work...

SoVicious

Well just as the title says I was minding my own business at work, keeping busy and having some fun with coworkers. Then I hear her voice.... she walks up to me and stops. She seemed to be amazed to see my there (thought she knows I work today) and then she waves and continues on her way... only she isnt alone. There is a guy with her, whom I am certain isnt anything but a friend, but it still hurt. I tried to go to the other side of the store so I wouldnt have to see her, but she followed me to that side and asked me how much an item cost. I couldnt be openly rude to her, so I politely told her but told her not to hold me to it, she laughed... I couldnt take it anymore and walked away and told my coworkers I was going out for a walk, they understood. I walked around outside to calm down, and went back into the store a couple minutes later. She is still there, so I just go into the employee room and wait another couple minutes.

I talked with a coworker who knew the story about my ex and myself. He said that I shouldnt be worried because she kept looking around for me the whole time I was gone, he said literally every 10 seconds she would turn her head and look around the store. It made me feel slighty better. He also pointed out that she was clearly trying to make me jealous, because she was laughing so loud and making her presence so obvious.

I was just starting to get her out of my head, and now she is right back inside! Ehh... should I look into this anymore that I am? Why would she do this?

I had to ask her to visit my store on campus when we were dating because she preferred another location over it....

so immature. your better off man. way better off and think about the poor loser she is using to boost her ego, and how much a tool that guy is...

• Author

Yeah, the guy was as my coworkers was a "dweeb". I am way better than that guy, but he is probably giving her a lot of attention and she is just stringing him along. I wish I didnt care about her anymore, but I cant help it.:(

youll be alright. what a bittch though. im glad my ex has some class i guess. youll be alright. still in college? plenty of beautiful girls im sure...

• Author

Thanks McGrupp! Yeah no matter how tasteless my ex gets, I always love her at the end of the day, its sad. Yup, still in college.... both girls I am looking at right now have boyfriends though. Its a shame, either one of their company would be sure to make me forget my ex =D

Sounds like my ex. She would talk about all of her ex's and how they were all "great guys" but not for her. One day we are walking down the block and see one of these "great guys". You can tell that he was obviously upset when he saw us. I thought she would stop and say hello so I was getting ready to just be cordial. Well, she winds up not saying a word to him and looks at me within earshot of him and says....."There he is QUICK hold me tighter"...actually felt bad for the guy.

I mean if this wasn't a sign, I don't know what is.

You handled yourself very well. She trying to maintain POWER over you. Just trying to boost her own ego. It's a joke and it's classless. Be glad you are rid of this nonsense.

And forget about the toolbag she was with. It's not about you being better than him, it's about being a better person for yourself...cause without a doubt you are a better person than her.