Looking for NC buddies...

Gypsy_Soul

Just offering my friendship out to who may need a friend or someone to call, text, chat, a shoulder that has been in a long-term relationship, marriage with someone and got dumped, abandoned, rejected, etc.

I really need someone as well to talk to or contact whenever I'm feeling on the verge of breaking NC as well. So feel free to message me if you're interested, I'm in the U.S. so I can call within this area as for international, maybe chat, and email. :)

I'm always open to meet someone new and make a friend...been doing the NC thing for long enough that I'm always willing to help someone in need...

I'm always open to meet someone new and make a friend...been doing the NC thing for long enough that I'm always willing to help someone in need...

Add me add me =P. i know NC is for healing, but at the moment I am about to contact not for closure but to tell her that shes a ****ed up idiot. Excuse me. anger been boiling up for days now

Add me add me =P. i know NC is for healing, but at the moment I am about to contact not for closure but to tell her that shes a ****ed up idiot. Excuse me. anger been boiling up for days now

If you break NC and tell her anything, I will personally hunt you down and slap the sh*t out of you...with a boat paddle...there is nothing to gain from that. Go to sleep. The sun is about to come up.

I love this community. Thanks to Erica & USMChokie I've gotten stronger in NOT breaking NC, but I'm here if you need/want to talk.

Just offering my friendship out to who may need a friend or someone to call, text, chat, a shoulder that has been in a long-term relationship, marriage with someone and got dumped, abandoned, rejected, etc.

I really need someone as well to talk to or contact whenever I'm feeling on the verge of breaking NC as well. So feel free to message me if you're interested, I'm in the U.S. so I can call within this area as for international, maybe chat, and email. :)

I would love a contact... pretty new to LS (Day 6 of NC), so not exactly sure how to private message

Would be cool to be able to e-mail/message someone when I'm struggling... and I'd be open for the same of course.

skydiveaddict
I would love a contact... pretty new to LS (Day 6 of NC), so not exactly sure how to private message

To pm here just put the user name in the recipient box , type your message and hit "submit"

To pm here just put the user name in the recipient box , type your message and hit "submit"

He needs to be a member for at least one month before becoming an established member with PM rights.

skydiveaddict
He needs to be a member for at least one month before becoming an established member with PM rights.

I never knew that. Of course, being banned so often, I sometimes miss these details

Always A Lesson

Stick to NC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a way of rebuilding yourself and healing your pain.....

It's kind of like a safety net... You keep yourself covered whether you get

back with the OP or not.

It's probably one of the hardest things in life you'll ever do.

You'll gain so much discipline from it, and with the gained discipline you'll find it strengthens you in other areas in your life, which I desperately needed. AWIN,WIN.....

Also, by going NC, you're seen as a "STRONG WOMAN" or STRONG MAN" instead of a WEAK one, by looking ahead and moving on.

The other day, while at a red light, I pulled up beside the MM, I didn't look over at him but my son said "Mom it's him" my first instincts were to look straight ahead and not look at him, because I know somehow he will cause me some sort of pain by seeing him. I pulled off really fast..... and didn't look over, I'm determined for this man to not hurt me anymore, hell... he already threw me under the bus one time already.

I'm glad I didn't look at him, but I asked my son a thousand questions, he said he looked sooooo much older and grayer.

Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you deceive good people you claim to love and then the guilt eats you up from the inside out, and you start looking old and ugly.

Tough beans !:D

PS.

I asked a friend one day, how could I seek revenge on the MM, I was in a vengeful mood this particular day....Since she's a real good cusser... I thought she'd say, scratch his car up, bust his tires and put sugar in his tank.

To my surprise she said.... LIVE a good life, it's the best revenge ! :)

If you break NC and tell her anything, I will personally hunt you down and slap the sh*t out of you...with a boat paddle...there is nothing to gain from that. Go to sleep. The sun is about to come up.

haha i am really trying. But alot of examples of the same thing that happened to me had the same conclusion: the girl had another guy on her mind. that kills. 5 years way to much to end it with a text. so i have anger. I want it to end in my face. But i guess all is meant for a reason right?

DirayofaLovedMan

hey all, I am the new guy and in day 2 of NC. Man, I want to call her so bad. I really miss her. But I have to just sit tight for now. But it is not easy! Man, the bad part my gut told me not to mess with her! She was going through a divorce and found me on POF and we had things going for 8 months then cause I didn't tell her I loved her she dumped me! Man, Support please.. Thanks in advance!

Count me in as well. I been on this site since summer of last year but never registered or posted until recently. Geez I could of been so better of with 9+ months of NC instead of 2 days.

I'm in.

I am struggling- going to D court for First time on Tuesday..I want to call him so badly and say, 'WTF is your problem!! 21 years and a 3 year old son!! and you dump us for a serial cheating, home wrecking, back stabbing coke whore!!? (oh, who was MY friend!?)'

NCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNC

somebody slap me

He has NC down great--when I do manage it,i feel so much better..it is hard with a kid..I can do it but again

SOMEBODY SLAP ME

NOW

please

SLAP! And a HUG :)

Don't call him, you are worth a hell of a lot more than a cheat like him.

Hope you will be ok tomorrow, or as ok as you can be in this situation :(

I'm in.

I am struggling- going to D court for First time on Tuesday..I want to call him so badly and say, 'WTF is your problem!! 21 years and a 3 year old son!! and you dump us for a serial cheating, home wrecking, back stabbing coke whore!!? (oh, who was MY friend!?)'

NCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNCNC

somebody slap me

He has NC down great--when I do manage it,i feel so much better..it is hard with a kid..I can do it but again

SOMEBODY SLAP ME

NOW

please

Count me in too! :) Although I'm at just over 2 months NC, could still do with people to talk to, and offer support and friendship to others. :) One thing I will say is NC really is the best thing ever. Although I still hurt, it is so much better than it was at day 1. Keep strong, it is so worth it! x

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! broke NC ,2 days ago, just to answer her stupid email, she has been ignoring me since, so Im willing to do it even more, she tries to feed me on breadcrumbs...but Im not a pigeon!ahahahah

So now Im back on day 2 of NC.

NC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

count me in as well.I have been coming here on and off for years. Finally ended with my ex of 5 yrs. Today is day one of nc. We also just lost one of our dogs we had together so I feel even more terrible than normal.Anybody looking for support or willing to give support pm.