Kind of want to contact the 'dumper'

bananaboat11

It's been almost 4.5 months since the break up and no contact...

kind of just want to get in touch and ask;

"So that's it? you used me? everything else was a lie? Thanks for nothing."

or something along those lines

This No contact thing is great for healing.. it is working, but sometimes I still wonder what the hell was going through her head half the time. Clearly.. I'll never know unless SHE tells me. And I can't force it out of her.

it's just irritating.

And no, I'm not looking for a second chance. So I don't even know why I want to do this.

lovely.

This No contact thing is great for healing.. it is working, but sometimes I still wonder what the hell was going through her head half the time. Clearly.. I'll never know unless SHE tells me. And I can't force it out of her.

it's just irritating.

And no, I'm not looking for a second chance. So I don't even know why I want to do this.

lovely.

Completely understand where you're coming from. But like DustySaltus told me... that's who she is. Maybe she realizes her mistake, maybe she doesn't. But You Do Not Care.

As tempting as it is to try to understand why our exes think like idiots, a greater realization is that we're wasting precious time doing so. We're not going to know unless they decide to tell... and given their attitude, it's not going to happen. Admit it, you spend waste enough time trying to unravel this mystery and I'm assuming you've been doing so for 4.5 months. It's done nothing but waste your time - time you could spend on more productive things.

You know you're better off without her and I assure, you, sir, you're even better off not thinking about her.

Onward, soldier.

it's just irritating.

lovely.

You think you feel bad now..? It would be that to the 12th power if you send that....

ItsAllGoodAgain

I hear you man!! I just composed an email and pasted it here instead of sending it to her. God I really want to send it though. I did so much for that girl and never even got a "thank you" or "I appreciate all you've done". Just chaps my a$$ that I got used and allowed it to happen.

You know I was married about 7 years back. Didn't last long but we were in love and things just didn't work out. We accually talked it through and came to that realization. 6 years later I finally allow myself to let go and love again. Then I get f*cked over. She begs me to love her and be with her and I fall for it only to be dumped for her ex. I understand the rebound thing and most of the time those feelings are false but still. She can't even say thank you.

Rob....I will slap the f'in sh*t out of you...just you wait until next month when I come up there...with boat paddle in hand...

• Author
Rob....I will slap the f'in sh*t out of you...just you wait until next month when I come up there...with boat paddle in hand...

HOLY HOTNESS. I think i just got turned on :o

:laugh:

Thanks to everyone. I didn't do it.. nor will I.

Strength in LS! love you all!

• Like 1

Rob,

Just take that quote, make a few copies, and tape them to your phone and computer, so if you get the urge you will loose it super quick... or get turned on one :p

Rob please dont do it i have been talking to my ex for 3 weeks and i am a mess again.I love him but i feel hes playing games.I wish he would have never contacted me.

{but sometimes I still wonder what the hell was going through her head half the time.}

as was advised to me when I first joined LS, you may want to forget about trying to figure out what she's is or was thinking (if anything). You're far better off putting your energy into putting her and this relationship behind you. Why did she do what she did?

correct answer is "who gives a F U C K".

HOLY HOTNESS. I think i just got turned on :o

:laugh:

Thanks to everyone. I didn't do it.. nor will I.

Strength in LS! love you all!

Hmmm...this is awkward...:love:

Good for you.

Rob,

Just take that quote, make a few copies, and tape them to your phone and computer, so if you get the urge you will loose it super quick... or get turned on one :p

Or maybe get one of those life sized Fathead wall posters of me...and my boat paddle...and he can do with it what he pleases...:rolleyes:

Hahah...

skydiveaddict

lovely.

No don't do it.

it's just irritating.

lovely.

OMG.. if you do that.. that will make you look like such a loser..

come on... smarten up... don't let her see your weakness..;)

So I don't even know why I want to do this.

I've been thinking the same thing everyday since my breakup. But ultimately it doesn't matter. They don't matter. They are our past NOT our future. Don't give her the upper hand by contacting her. If she cared even remotely, she would've contacted you by now, so good riddance.

You ask why you want to do this? Because you're a good person- a better person. You have feelings and qualities that she doesn't deserve. Write us instead, b/c I can guarantee our responses will be better than whatever she does or doesn't do.

OMG.. if you do that.. that will make you look like such a loser..

come on... smarten up... don't let her see your weakness..;)

He's smart...and he knows better...sometimes he just needs a quick reminder of that...

• Author
He's smart...and he knows better...sometimes he just needs a quick reminder of that...

i still want to talk to oyu one on one about YOUR thread...

fb chat date tonight sweetie? :lmao:

Whooaaa... are you turning gay... he's a guy... :laugh:

Humm... not sure about that... there are 'smart' losers.

Hahah, sure, honey... :love:

This is VERY true...we can only hope to be smart and not a loser...a boy can dream... :rolleyes:

Whooaaa... are you turning gay... he's a guy... :laugh:

Hahah, we're working our way up to hetero-life-partners...

• Author

I probably am that attractive, tall, fit, smart loser... (no, i'm not arrogant... but my confidence is perceived as cockiness online.. clearly :p )

I mean honestly. Who is stupid enough to recognize so many red flags in a relationship so early on.. dump the bitch twice... take her begging ass back twice... **** like banana rabbits (I just made that animal up, mind you) day in and day out... and then get dumped over facebook 4.5 months later from asking her to be my baby (which was soooooooooooo stupid of me from the get-go)... to cry my eyes out knowing full well the entire time she was emotional, insecure, low self esteem, hot, great ass, great ****, immature, depressed, just got out of a relationship of 4 years... cheated on by then recent ex, now fiancee LOL yes, it's true... ha... and prior to that cheated on by 2 former boyfriends... slept with her BEST friend.. and they're still FWB's apparently... has hung out, done drugs with, AND hooked up with Lindsay lohan...

WOW... I ****ING FAIL AT LIFE.

The sex was G-dlike though. :lmao: (I don't think I've ever gone from like 9pm till 4 am 4.5 months consistently night after night after night like that before)

wow...

Why did I make this thread again? ****.. I need to keep reading THIS post OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again...

• Author
Hahah, sure, honey... :love:

I kind of took a shower and passed out on my couch last night before I could get back online... my bad. It was around 2am though.. to be fair :p

annxxdisaster
I probably am that attractive, tall, fit, smart loser... (no, i'm not arrogant... but my confidence is perceived as cockiness online.. clearly :p )

I mean honestly. Who is stupid enough to recognize so many red flags in a relationship so early on.. dump the bitch twice... take her begging ass back twice... **** like banana rabbits (I just made that animal up, mind you) day in and day out... and then get dumped over facebook 4.5 months later from asking her to be my baby (which was soooooooooooo stupid of me from the get-go)... to cry my eyes out knowing full well the entire time she was emotional, insecure, low self esteem, hot, great ass, great ****, immature, depressed, just got out of a relationship of 4 years... cheated on by then recent ex, now fiancee LOL yes, it's true... ha... and prior to that cheated on by 2 former boyfriends... slept with her BEST friend.. and they're still FWB's apparently... has hung out, done drugs with, AND hooked up with Lindsay lohan...

WOW... I ****ING FAIL AT LIFE.

The sex was G-dlike though. :lmao: (I don't think I've ever gone from like 9pm till 4 am 4.5 months consistently night after night after night like that before)

wow...

Why did I make this thread again? ****.. I need to keep reading THIS post OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again...

You're really hung up on her for some reason still, aren't ya? :\

I wouldn't say going to someone and asking that (at least I know if someone did that to me) makes them a loser. It makes you human.

I don't know, I'm sure I have more input to offer on the situation but I'm watching for a ride right now. So if I remember (and want to avoid my lingusistics) I'll try and elborate more later.

Why do you care so much what she's doing with her life?

• Author
You're really hung up on her for some reason still, aren't ya? :\

I wouldn't say going to someone and asking that (at least I know if someone did that to me) makes them a loser. It makes you human.

I don't know, I'm sure I have more input to offer on the situation but I'm watching for a ride right now. So if I remember (and want to avoid my lingusistics) I'll try and elborate more later.

Why do you care so much what she's doing with her life?

it's not that I care about her. it's not that I care what she's doing with her life...

..it's just annoying to think back and wonder if those 4.5 / 5 months I gave her my world and she gave me "hers" (supposedly)... is if she really did? Or was it a lie? I can't know.. I won't know unless she tells me.

it just burns a little bit. I'm trying to just get over it, but it's harder than I thought...

it's not that I care about her. it's not that I care what she's doing with her life...

..it's just annoying to think back and wonder if those 4.5 / 5 months I gave her my world and she gave me "hers" (supposedly)... is if she really did? Or was it a lie? I can't know.. I won't know unless she tells me.

it just burns a little bit. I'm trying to just get over it, but it's harder than I thought...

Holymolly... I missed the bold part... it was ONLY about 5 months... dude.. you need to grow a thicker skin.. imagine if you ever get married and she dumps you after 5 years... gosh.. you'll die.. :o

Methink you fall waaaayyyy too much in love with the girls... :o