How to overcome your ex superfast?

eternal.denied84

eternal.denied84

guys,

its been quite some time thoughts of my ex keep coming to my mind,i want to get rid of them once and for all,i just do not want to and spent even a single moment for a girl who really don't deserve it.

those thoughts make me feel pathetic about myself as in how much I invested for a girl who left me and could not care less.

there might be many here who might have tried many ways which help you to come over as fast as it can be.Please share your experience.

Go out and do things you want like see movies, apply to jobs you want, work out, join a sports team... and start dating again. Actively stop yourself from thinking about your ex. Don't have them as FB or myspace ect. friends... and Time heals all

Keep yourself busy with things that make you happy. Do something spontaneous. When my ex left me I decided to take a picture of us that I really liked and burnt it. Not out of spite but as an act of closure for myself. As you watch it burn, let your ex go in your mind. Be at peace with how everything worked out. She may have broken you but that doesnt mean you cant pick yourself back up again. There are many many many more fishies in the sea my friend.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It worked for my ex!
:D:lmao:

Worked for min too....................till he was dumped:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

muhahahahahah

Nobby xx