Im Breaking down

LuckyYou

I'm breaking down. It's been a little over 4 months sense the break up with my ex. (we were together for 3 years, lived together.. was really serious) I moved to a different state shortly after the break. Things have been going really well for me. I thought I was moving on, I even started seeing someone new. But the past week I have just broken down completely... crying every night. My mind is being flooded with memories. I can't stop it I have no idea why I'm feeling like this again. I feel like I'm back to week 1... What is going on?! Will things ever get better? I just feel like I'm in some viscous never ending circle..

Welcome to the wonderful world of coping after a breakup...it happens to the best of us...the key is to just let the coping process happen...let your emotions out...cry it out...there will always be ups and downs, but remember two things: (1) each subsequent down will be a little less intense; and (2) each down is always followed by an up! :)

Things do get better...relapses like this happen...but rest assured that you'll feel better in a little while...and if you ever happen to relapse again, you'll be better prepared to accept it and deal with it...

USM where is your tag line from?

You mean the signature? It's from the Vertical Horizon song, Even Now...you should give it a listen, it's a good one...