Must. not. relapse.

teanoranges

Its kind of difficult to really get this out of my head!

I don't know if I miss him or if I just want him to want me again.

and I feel like all our mutual friends really enjoy him so much more than me, which I then convince myself that that's fine.. whatever, I'll just back off...

but then I'm backing off into loneliness?

Its just not fair. I just don't really have many of 'my own' friends I guess....

but wtf.

I just want him out of my head. I want these pitiful feelings of knowing I'll never have the love and joy from people he brought into my life.

grrr. Why must I be the dumb one thinking of him (and believe me when I say I try to whisk the thoughts away by the logic of the whole situation) when he's definitely not thinking of me... in fact, he's on cloud 9 in pure blissful happiness.

Someone pleeeease give me some magic to stop this!! lol.

ok ill try and help. the techniques below if you do them each day whenever you feel down i feel will help you!

STEO 1 Can I welcome this feeling?

And then answer. It doesn’t matter if it is a Yes or No.

STEP 2: Ask "Could I let this feeling go?" Again, a Yes or No is acceptable.

STEP 3 Ask "Would I let this feeling go?"

STEP 4 Ask "When?"

STEP 5 Now examine the feeling again. Does it feel different? Did you feel a shift? The shift is different for everyone, but is a sign of small healing. You want to feel how your feeling has changed and repeat steps 1 thru 5.

you need to let go and stop thinking bout him. it wil be hard. get yourself out with family or friends! hope this helps! :)