Driving myself crazy

sunrae

Hey Everyone.

I'm driving myself crazy today..

A little background.. I dated my ex for a few months, not long I know, but I never felt like this about someone. He is our delivery driver at work. One day he told me he needed a little time to sort some things out. I finally asked him about 2 months later, what was up and he said he really liked me and cared about me but had just gotten out of a 4 yr relationship about 2 months before asking me out, and he just needs to sort somethings out.

We see each other at work and are nice and just chit chat... He talks to a co- worker of mine a good bit.. Anyway, Friday another co-worker tells me that he is no longer going to be a route guy, and I was a little bumbed. So I asked the other co- worker who is my exs friend and he confirmed it but said he was sworn to secretcy that he couldn't tell me because my ex wanted to tell me personally... So I text my ex ( he was off work Friday) and say I heard the rumor and wished him the best. He said it wasn't by choice and he was mad because he wanted to tell me in his time because it wasn't for another month, and that he would see me on Monday.

So now I'm driving myself crazy with why's and what's?

Why does he feel he needs to tell me personally?

What's going to happen Monday, what's he going to say?

Aaaahhhhhh. Going nuts!