Fml. First a restricted phone call.. Now a former mutual friend contacts me. Can i

bananaboat11

KILL MYSELF NOW PLEASE?

:mad:

HOW THE **** DO THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ME!!!!!!

• Author

**** YOU GRACE! HOW DARE YOU ****ING CONTACT ME WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO! :mad:

YOU'RE HER FRIEND, NOT MINE.

• Author

**** you grace.. since when do you ****ing care how I'm doing?! I know you're ****ing talking to her.

ugh

*BLOCK*

Chill, brah!

Punch some pillows, let the rage out; take a cold shower, work out. Channel thy energy.

Seems like your ex has her friend playing games with you But You Stay Strong.

• Author
Chill, brah!

Punch some pillows, let the rage out; take a cold shower, work out. Channel thy energy.

Seems like your ex has her friend playing games with you But You Stay Strong.

sorry,i shouldn't have made this thread... :(

• Author

The more this **** happens. The LESS I ****ing miss her and the more irritated I am with her.

You a gamer, bb? I think it's about time for a Call of Duty session.

*Sorry, I just finished playing a game just now.

venting is good mate, very good.

just make sure when it's out it really is out - gone.

I know how things feel when s**t gets you wound up, it sucks. But you can deal with it (you're becoming an expert).

All I'd say from experience is: today isn't gonna be a day when you make scintillating and charming conversation with girls, or make any major breakthroughs in the name of science, so do something that anger actually helps with instead. Lifts weights, play sport, run til you fall over, go see a friend and bitch about all the s**t things in life (but probably don't drink)

And stay irritated - it's a way better feeling than missing someone.

KILL MYSELF NOW PLEASE?

:mad:

QUOTE]

I felt that way yesterday afternoon, when my ex popped into my office to tell me about how his step father hurt his knee and was doing better....

Hum, I wanted to say, I havent talked to you in several weeks, Ive been trying to stay in my office to avoid you, so I can get over you, and you go out of your way to stop in my office to tell me about your step father that I met once... Glad his doing ok, but REALLY!!!!! But no, I just smiled and said I'm gald he's doing ok....

Then He has the balls, to tell me I'm "beaming"... Again wanted to say, yes, because I just booked the most fabulous trip in the world.... But no, I just smiled and said Thank you.....

UGGG!!! Why come into my office, when I'm trying to avoid you, to chit chat... Remember you didnt want me....You wanted space... Geez!!!!

annxxdisaster
The more this **** happens. The LESS I ****ing miss her and the more irritated I am with her.

Just imagine if she did try to get back with you. It may make you feel better--but it would only be a temporary high. She'd no doubt do the same sort of shenanigans with her new ex that she's doing with you and probably yo-yo both of you guys at her whim.

Stay irritated, she's what? 23? If she's still doing stupid stuff like this now, she probably won't change anytime soon--especially since it seems like she doesn't even think what she's doing is wrong.

I'd be happy she's out of your life. :)

DenverBachelor
she's what? 23? If she's still doing stupid stuff like this now, she probably won't change anytime soon

23 is really young.

How did I miss this thread?

Rob, hun, breathe! Don't allow yourself to get this worked up over something as irrelevant as this.

Things like this are going to happen. You can't get upset every time something like this happens. I know how it feels when it first happens, but after a couple of deep breaths, you gotta just relax hun.

• Author
How did I miss this thread?

Rob, hun, breathe! Don't allow yourself to get this worked up over something as irrelevant as this.

Things like this are going to happen. You can't get upset every time something like this happens. I know how it feels when it first happens, but after a couple of deep breaths, you gotta just relax hun.

:(

I regret making this thread... but I was talking to an LS member (D_Lish) off of LS...

I have come to the realization there is only one true way I'm going to finally get over the situation... the girl... and myself.

But I'm not going to do it until a week after Valentine's day... and it DOES NOT involve breaking the No contact. Nope. That I will never do.. even if my some small, unprecedented, anti-miracle... she does contact me... I won't respond. heh

thanks hun :love:

hope you're well!

I regret making this thread... but I was talking to an LS member (D_Lish) off of LS...

I have come to the realization there is only one true way I'm going to finally get over the situation... the girl... and myself.

But I'm not going to do it until a week after Valentine's day... and it DOES NOT involve breaking the No contact. Nope. That I will never do.. even if my some small, unprecedented, anti-miracle... she does contact me... I won't respond. heh

thanks hun :love:

hope you're well!

Hmmm... i'm curious to know what this mystery plan of action is! Why wait until after V-Day? No better time than the present!

• Author
Hmmm... i'm curious to know what this mystery plan of action is! Why wait until after V-Day? No better time than the present!

You're welcome to call or text me... I have to run out in a bit. In my lab right now with our senior lab member and one of my study participants...

shoot me a text or call in 15-20?

you're the greatest hun!

You're welcome to call or text me... I have to run out in a bit. In my lab right now with our senior lab member and one of my study participants...

shoot me a text or call in 15-20?

you're the greatest hun!

Ok no problem!

DenverBachelor

I regret making this thread...

Well I certainly do not.

It started off very well when you presented a shocked and shattered state of confusion by her trying to contact you. The thread quickly devolved into strong rage and anger that only the passion from a once true love could give fuel. This internal emotional rollercoaster ride continues within you until finally sputtering out into a bunch of apologies and reflections.

Bravo! I give this thread an 8.5 / 10.

DenverBachelor

(goes to turn on the news)

DB is hilarious. you were with this girl for 4 months dude, she has moved on let her go.

its like the Sopranos, its over, find a new show.

and dead roses on her windshield = not cool

• Author
DB is hilarious. you were with this girl for 4 months dude, she has moved on let her go.

its like the Sopranos, its over, find a new show.

and dead roses on her windshield = not cool

Yeah? Great.

Unfortunately... I fell for this one.

But thanks

yeah sorry that was mean. its tough all around these parts. my relationship was 3.5 years and its been 5 months. i still think about her aall day but am past the woe is me stage. you will be past it to.

i suggest the book: thick face, black heart. check it out

• Author
yeah sorry that was mean. its tough all around these parts. my relationship was 3.5 years and its been 5 months. i still think about her aall day but am past the woe is me stage. you will be past it to.

i suggest the book: thick face, black heart. check it out

:rolleyes:

I can be mean too...

but I'm not.

Thanks McGrupp. Real classy.