Games some women play????

Oh Moe

OK I am not a gamer, I am the most strait forward honest human you will ever meet. My post are here and there so you can find them. My ex just up and left after three years of a great relationship. Well I thought so.

Anyway I went N/C before thanksgiving for about 7-8 wks. my daughter set us up to meet that's how it was broken. This poor child has had to grow up so fast it's sad to watch her, she used to call my G/F mom and my G/F thru her under the bus. When they met they both hugged and cried for 20 minutes. I haven't contacted her but 5-6 times in 5 months she always initiates contact. Back to the games. She knows she was they love of my life and I took care of her and her kids as my own. Well she now since we ran into each other has been contacting me about 3-4 times a week. And I'll be honest as I am I was very very mean to her lately, the last 3 months or so. And it seems the meaner I am to her the more she contacts me, now i was a sap during our relationship. I don't want her to get hurt and she will just by the people she's hanging with. There low life druggies and I will not associate with such people. If I don't answer her she will find me and run into me, we have kids in the same schools but I generally hide from her and she finds me. I've asked her several times what in the hell do you want from me and i get nothing. She knows my personality and I will not date her again, she is not the women I fell in love with and she knows this and I can't trust her. She has now asked twice if she can take my daughter for the 3-4 days and I said no and she got mad, but she will find me in a few days anyway. Why do some women play these kinds of games????????????????????????????????

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
OK I am not a gamer, I am the most strait forward honest human you will ever meet. My post are here and there so you can find them. My ex just up and left after three years of a great relationship. Well I thought so.

Anyway I went N/C before thanksgiving for about 7-8 wks. my daughter set us up to meet that's how it was broken. This poor child has had to grow up so fast it's sad to watch her, she used to call my G/F mom and my G/F thru her under the bus. When they met they both hugged and cried for 20 minutes. I haven't contacted her but 5-6 times in 5 months she always initiates contact. Back to the games. She knows she was they love of my life and I took care of her and her kids as my own. Well she now since we ran into each other has been contacting me about 3-4 times a week. And I'll be honest as I am I was very very mean to her lately, the last 3 months or so. And it seems the meaner I am to her the more she contacts me, now i was a sap during our relationship. I don't want her to get hurt and she will just by the people she's hanging with. There low life druggies and I will not associate with such people. If I don't answer her she will find me and run into me, we have kids in the same schools but I generally hide from her and she finds me. I've asked her several times what in the hell do you want from me and i get nothing. She knows my personality and I will not date her again, she is not the women I fell in love with and she knows this and I can't trust her. She has now asked twice if she can take my daughter for the 3-4 days and I said no and she got mad, but she will find me in a few days anyway. Why do women play games????????????????????????????????

Some reason men do, to be manipulative and keep the other off balance. It is ego building and less scary then being honest.

Why do women play games????????????????????????????????

Blanket statement, OP. :D Men play 'em, too.

That doesn't sound like a game. It sounds like she is stalking you. Tell her to leave you alone or threaten her with a restraining order. you said you cant trust her and she hangs out with drugies. You don't want around you or your kids.

• Author

Well I'm a man what did you expect me to say, said I was honest.

I'm sure men do these things also but I never did so I don't understand.

And she was told again for a second time my daughter couldn't stay with her. She's mad... oh well. She has cleaned up as compared to a few months back. But this is my daughter and she is hanging with bad people.

:mad: Whatever you’re talking about sounds like a bunch of trashy jerry Springer drama but believe me it has nothing to do with other women. Don’t judge a whole sex by the one messed up person you chose to hang out with. :mad: