What does "really" he want?

Gypsy_Soul

This man destroyed my life. He ruined my finances, cheated multiple times, abandoned our child, all of his pets, and me without a car, no money, no job, no income, and no food. We live in the middle of nowhere so public transportation is non-existent. We had no way of contacting him as he changed his numbers and address.

While we were together he did everything in his power to sabatoge my sucess in school and trying to find a job, since he refused to be around to help with our daughter. He is/was very selfish.

Many months later he finally conacts my mother through letter with two theaterfest tickets to a play. I reluctantly accepted the tickets and took my daughter to which she texted him a "thank you for the tickets".

Now he has been trying to buy our daughter gifts and take her out on fun trips, but doesn't want to help with parenting resposibilities.

He then tells me that, "If we can get along, I can help you get to medical school and help you get into the field that you want, because I know all of the right people in all of the right places." "Of course, this is because I want us to both succeed for our daughter."

I'm wondering to myself if he was always so caring and so concerned about my well being, my success and my future why did he try to destroy our livelihood and my sabatoge all of my success in school? He also hasn't helped in taking care for our daughter in the past 10 months or his other obligations and responsiblities such as bills and his pets. (well for a long time while we were still together he didn't help much in those areas either)

I'm wondering what could be his ulterior motive if anyone has any idea or experience with such a person, please your advice is needed?

Edited by GorgeousGirl
I'm wondering what could be his ulterior motive if anyone has any idea or experience with such a person, please your advice is needed?

i think only you can answer that

• Author

Well, Alpha, I'm open to other ideas. My answer is just that he's crazy lol. So, yea, I'd like to hear what other people's take on it.