getting to me again...... so i listend to the NC guide

106rob

im posting this rant in here rather than putting it all in an e-mail and sending it to her breaking NC as advised todo in one of the guides on here :)

basicly it has been nearly 2 months now,im still missing her like mad not as much as i was but i have my days where im realy upset and angry and just want to speak to her,today is one of them days but hence why im posting in here instead

basicly i never got a proper reason as to why she suddently wanted to split we had a very close realtionship and she would always say how she wanted everything with me and i was perfect for her etc etc and then from this she went off to uni witch we had discussed and decided we had been throguh lots of tough times already so we will at least give this a try and was confident it would work,it would just mean less time together well a lot less as we were living together but she wanted to go to halls for uni (somthing i wasent very impressed by and she knew it) but never the less i respected her dicsission and went along with it and made the effort with her flat mates etc and they were all ok actually,anyway after this i was geting confident this could work afterall,but i dont know she seamed to change almost instantly when she went there,not txting back for hours or even atall wanting me off the phone asap and keeping things straight to the point and blunt,so i brought it up with her and she said she needs some space a break woul be a good idea :confused:,so again i went along with think tbh i knew what was coming next.....txt 3 days later saying she "cant do it while she is at uni" but the point is she never made clear what i just want some ansers instead of been fobbed off with "iv not had time to think about it" and iv ben realy busy.....yea but managed to go out everynight and be wasted i just think i deserve at least that after our near 2 year relationship but nothing iv sent her 2 big e-mails and never got a reply to either so decided to go NC and the only time she has been in touch since was to say "it was sweet of me to send her a birthday card" and thats it other than when she has been on msn gloating about how much a good time she is having

i need to speak to her and sort all this out one way or the other i think its the only way i can move on,i still contantly think about her and what she is upto

sorry its a long read just needed to get some of it off mychest

Blah your heart wants you to sort everything out, but use your brain. She is only going to say stuff that you'll have more questions for. There is no point, go get drunk, meet other girls, and move on. My ex pretty much ended it with me in a email, but I told her to stop talking to me pretty much, so I was the dagger in the throne. Then she has a new boyfriend within 1.5-2 months after we broke up officially. She even made fun of this guy over the summer consistently. She is just an immature girl that will have another failing relationship by the time summer rolls around. You just can't treat people like that and expect the next relationship to work. She wants so many things at once. My guess was that she was really desperate for some sex that she went with the only guy she hooked up with at college the previous year ( that she made fun of for being horrible in the sack ). And she probably had sex with him once, then she realized well crap, if were having sex I have a free dick till next summer. So she got caught in a situation and decided to be in a relationship with this kid because she would look like a whore if she went around her school sleeping with many guys. She doesn't know a ton of people up there so the odds of meeting another guy that wants to get with her is low. I know what she is thinking and it's funny. Free relationship until next summer! then she'll call me up, I am 95% sure that is what's going to happen.

Thebob

• Author

i see what your saying mate,my ex is doing/has done the same im 90% sure

shes gone to uni and met someone there she used to go to school with from her town (we saw him a few times when we were out) and she called him a geek and said he had big ears,yet now he seams to be all she talks about or rather talks about to get a reaction off me and she has had him runing all over after her taking her home as she still has her old job so has to go home most weekend etc but couldnt afford to take her car with her

grr

and iv been an idiot i txt asking to speak to her soon to sort things out one way or anoter after a few txts it ended with

msn or nothing........ so **** her if she wants to be like that when iv done nothing but the best by her all the time we were together fine

There immature, and once they grow up and don't want dick every second they will realize what we did, and how nice and great we were to them. I know it's frustrating. Maybe she will end up marrying this guy, who knows, and she'll live a great prosperous life and never think of me again. We'll see, or she is using him and will end up fallin for him at the end of the year. Girls can be dumb as hell.

Thebob