LS IN NEED OF DIRE ENCOURAGMENT or or both

novack

short story: 2 year in univs r/s ended at beg of school, her reasons she needed to be alone. I was devestated. I was her 1st everything, and her my first true love.....

Been 2 1/2 since break up and 38 days NC....

i know she was with this guy and they were ****ing it hurt but i was like w/e and accepted it...

I'm going to a party this weekend and have been excited for a while and mentioned this to friends

A couple came up to me and told me she was hooking up with this other guy.. i was hurt but again realized **** buddy w/e accepted it...

I had lunch with a mutual best friend and she had to tell me everything to prep me for friday night...

Not only are they hooking up, she is in love with him (he's a fine guy), they text, cuddle **** like that and are really PDA/ now are actually dating...

This STINGSSSSSSS, it was one thing for her to **** ppl or get into quasi r/s its another to fall in love with another so quickly.... it just hurt me so much to hear her act like she used too around me...

I'm going to go to the party and they will be PDA, and will most likely have to bail cause it will hurt, but i'm deteremined to at least try and see if i can do it...

Basically what hurts is that we are both going on exchange this january, and she won't see this guy again.. apparently they are going to maybe try it long distance... it just kills me thinking she jumped ship from me to be alone and goes from one **** buddy to a full loving r/s... without missing a beat..

I have been better which is great but this fuc king sucks hard... looking for some encouragement, advice or anything you want to contribute bad day and hoping that friday will not end in complete disaster.... i might be okay/might not who knows..

• Author

also its been weird i have been with lots of girlsss but was not ready to try anything with a r/s cause of my ex and i was going on exchange... it seems so sh it crazy to me to hear that she's in this loving r/s

• Author

Sorry also very very weird

this is the worst i have felt in a little while...

she called me today and left a msg asking how i was and its okay if i dont call back.....

i dont think i will call what you guys think.. sorry jsut weird as last time she called me was oct 4th...???

Novack,

All this wandering is gonna get you nothing. In your mind, what you're doing is running, but only far enough to make her miss you. I've done this myself because its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone...when your heart still does. But this will just prolong the pain.

I think she knew for awhile that she wanted out of the relationship (i just don't know the real reason), but something changed for sure. We don't always have the luxury of all the answers when the ex breakup with us, and the only choice is to move on with your own life. Stay strong and stay nc (including any tiny bit of info. about her)!

Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing. Sometimes we are in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

So stop focusing on her and keep the focus on you.