snapped at family keep asking about ex

106rob

finally snapped at my mum last night,all my family and work mates have been asking about her like the first thing they ask when they see me

have i spoken to her etc and what she is upto,nothing init but last night i was in a bad mood anyway and my mum asked if id spoken to her and i just shouted at her to stop asking and i just wanted to forget her (well try) she understood said sorry and walked off

has anyone else done the same or been close?

o and i broke NC today :(

yep. been there. your family will understand. its a tough thing your going through and they know this. i shouted at my mum yesterday for trying to make me eat something!

they are your family and they are going to help you through it more than anyone else, so try and be nice :)

thats what im focusing on now. being good to the people that actually give a sh**.

what did you say when you broke NC? what did it achieve?

• Author

well she txt me and said thankyou for the birthday card i sent her etc,and then popped up on facebook chat later on the day

jst asked what id been upto then as useual never does herself any favours and said she was popping over to a guys flat for some music...... so i just left it at that and will contine with NC now problalby till xmas

...and said she was popping over to a guys flat for some music......

A classic effort at hooking you into a conversation only to tell you how well they are doing without you. You either get false hope or news you don't want to hear don't you?

Honestly, I wish I had my family close enough to shout at :(

They will understand.