I have finally come to a great decision!!!

mike5770

After 37 years of failure, heartbreak, and disappointment I have decided to give up completely on women and relationships and be single for the rest of my life! I mean this is how pathetic my "love life" is...I have never been in a relationship that has lasted longer than a month!! I really gave it a good try the last five years...lost 100 pounds, worked out constantly, bettered my life, have a business where I make six digits, but in the end NOTHING WORKS I STILL FAIL MISERABLY WITH WOMEN! I am not sad or bitter, I am just relieved!! I am not going to try anymore and concentrate on other things in life. There is a lot in my life I am grateful for...a loving family who accepts me for me and never asks me why has a girl never come home with me to meet them. I just can't do it thats all I really tried and tried but marriage and a family are just not in the cards for me and that is ok!! No more crying on loveshack when my newest girl that I am dating decides I am history. It always happens that way and always will. No more working out!! No more stupid bars and clubs!! No more going on dates with the girl across from me with a mental clipboard evaluating every move I make with a plus or minus to give me a dating score to see if I will qualify for another date with her..Guys who had g friends I take my hat off to you!! You are better men than me!! I must have been absent the day they taught how to get a girlfriend. So like a sport someone sucks at I just say give up! I am free..can't wait to gain back that 100 pounds!!

Maybe the problem all along was that you were doing these things in order to impress women? You should want to work out and lose weight for yourself. You should be proud of your business and your income. Things often backfire when they are driven by the wrong motivation.

• Author

Good point..I was thinking that too..I will still work out and work hard for me because they are positive things in my life. Gaining 100 pounds back would be stupid obviously.

Hahhaha Mike you are a funny dude! Get the cream cakes out lol

Dont put the weight back on, stay as you are and just enjoy being YOU, learn to love yourself for who you are and dont worry about being one half of a couple!

You are great and if these girls dont see it then it's their bad!

Live your life and be happy, spend your money on you. Girls are trouble anyway lol

maybe its the fact that you try too hard. this is what turns and pushes women away. work out and lose weight for your own self benefit, and comfort. you should want to be and look good to make you happy, and to give you confidence. the fact that that might impress some woman is just a bonus to your well being.

i say continue living your life and doing your thing and a giirl will come your way. woman like confidence, if they see the insecurity, its like a huge turn off.

good luck, and dont give up. just keep your eyes open and dont try...let it happen

I love the less pressure on yourself attitude Mike :cool:

You'll be surprise, things happen when you're not trying so hard to control everything.

robinincarolina

Start dating yourself, get to know you and love who you are. I am taking a break from the men as well. I am spending time with great friends, doing things for me. You might be pleasantly surprised who falls in love with you after you fall in love with yourself. Sounds corny huh? I am sure you have some very unique and amazing qualities. Instead of looking for love, let love look for you. There really are a lot of great women out there looking for a great guy.

Chrome Barracuda

And you know what's gonna happen is that they're gonna come in droves!!!

The minute he stops caring they gonna be coming out the woodwork throwing the panties at him! lmao. happens every time.

I'd just stay single and have them for sex, relationships are for guys who want something meaningful but maybe your at a phase in your life when you dont have the energy or patience for it.

Happens to everyone...

You'll be fine.

I wouldn't gain the 100 back (!), but your premise of not caring about that stuff isn't bad. It's totally true that when you least expect it, things happen. That when you're not trying to attract someone or something, you will.

Good luck!

• Author

Thank you for all of the encouragement! I feel a lot better and you are right who cares either way? I do feel great about a lot of things..Maybe I am like a hitter in baseball where the pressure is off and just decides to have fun. A lot of players got out of slumps and set great records that way.