so my ex never came back... its doesn't really bother me anymore...

BackonTrack2

Hello Folks,

First love left about 18 months ago.

Well thats sort of not the case, I knew she was leaving but she never did, she would just act funny and stay away but always picked up the phone and well, in hindsight, she was fawking someone else but still had feelings for me (go figure)

Anyway one night I break up with her she comes running, but she was playing games & toying with me. To make a long story short, she someone reversed the breakup on me, so for a really long time I thought I was the guilty one and it was all my fault. I suffered for it.

I waited a whole year for her to come back, but she never did. I contacted her once time in 18 months 6 months after the breakup via text. She never responded. The next 6 months I spent with family and about 4 or 5 days ago, I prayed to god to let this feeling going away and for me to forget and when I awoke the next morning, I no longer had her on my mind.

Its been about a week like that so far and its great. Its moving faster and faster and I'm forgetting allot quicker now. I no longer yearn for it to come back. I actually look forward to the future now....

To make a long story short,

I think my last relationship failed for a whole host of reasons. The main one being lack of communication. The second one being my women was a whore.

on the emotional side,

It failed because I stop caring about her, stop talking to her, stop doing things with her. She used those reasons as justifications to cheat on me, guilt must of been eating away at her though. Eitherway I learn allot about coping, relationships, heart ache and females. I guess I'm happy for this experience, rather now than when I'm married with kids I suppose.