getting annoyed

trueblue72ny

ive posted on here about my ex gf. the one i work with and have been seeing again recently. as much as i DEEPLY care about my ex, i have to tell you guys this past weekend she really annoyed me!!!!! which makes me feel upset. but it also makes me wonder what i am doing??? i know i have a lot to offer someone. Do I need to put up with this???

we hung out in july, then i got ditched because some guy asked her to dinner. that didnt work out so we started hanging out again. we did make an agreement if either one of us met someone, thats it, no crying and we remain friends. and i am not crying about that.

what i am so annoyed about is i found out this weekend, when we were hanging out in july, she was going out with other guy friends the whole time and never told me. which is how she met the last guy, her friends friend. she was doing this the whole time we were hanging out and never told me. she only told me when this guy asked her out to dinner. she always just told me she was going with her girlfriend. not once did she mention about the other people she was meeting up with. she was hanging with them basically all summer. and not once did i get invited out. i guess i know the reason why now. you cant tell me that she and him weren’t flirting with each other when they were hanging out. it just feels totally sketchy to me.

that is what i am completely annoyed with. not the fact the we had an agreement, but that she was HANGING OUT WITH OTHER GUYS, being receptive to others, and didn’t tell me.

She acts innocent, but is it really so innocent when you have INTENT to see if you can get with someone? When you are flirting, acting single and making yourself available to someone???? If she said hey I am interested in someone, I wouldn’t have a problem with it. but just tellll me. I feel like she was going behind my back!

not only did she annoy me with that, then she told me she was asked to go to a car show by her boss AT OUR JOB, who is married by the way. And everyone at work knows his marriage to his wife is an unhappy one. He is basically just co-habitating with his wife. There is no love between them. He is always lingering around talking to my ex. He brings her in food because he is apparently chef boy-r-dee. she was going to bring her daughter to the car show. Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?? A young girl at work getting asked out to a car show by a older married man??? Maybe I am reading into it but it erks me. does his wife know about it? and what would she think if she knew???? I honestly don’t think that any wife would appreciate that.

now mind you i am rarely, if ever, included in things with her daughter, and i am supposed to be someone she has a past with. it just completely annoys me to no end!!!!

I didn’t say much when she told me this. I told her I am sure you will meet a guy that will work out at some point.

When I got ditched in july i started lightly speaking to a new girl (texts/phone). I HAVE NEVER MET OR HUNG OUT WITH HER. soooo for all you guys out there that my know story, guess what! i have decided to meet the new girl! I want to see what else is out there this time.

i was wrestling with the decision am i doing something wrong talking to the new one? but all my friends say no because me and my ex are not together as a couple. we are just basically friends with benefits. my ex, i am realizing has nothing invested in us and it doesnt seem like that is going to change. She doesn’t seem that interested. She wants to run around. I even live in the same school district as her daughter. The reality of this is starting to sink in.

sooo like I said i have decided to meet the new girl. And who knows, maybe it could turn into something good! maybe even something better than what i have had! And by the way, the new girl is years younger and she is totally cute. Why should I throw that chance away????? I feel like I would have to be a complete idiot at this point to do so!!!!!!

Ugggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive posted on here about my ex gf. the one i work with and have been seeing again recently. as much as i DEEPLY care about my ex, i have to tell you guys this past weekend she really annoyed me!!!!! which makes me feel upset. but it also makes me wonder what i am doing??? i know i have a lot to offer someone. Do I need to put up with this???

we hung out in july, then i got ditched because some guy asked her to dinner. that didnt work out so we started hanging out again. we did make an agreement if either one of us met someone, thats it, no crying and we remain friends. and i am not crying about that.

what i am so annoyed about is i found out this weekend, when we were hanging out in july, she was going out with other guy friends the whole time and never told me. which is how she met the last guy, her friends friend. she was doing this the whole time we were hanging out and never told me. she only told me when this guy asked her out to dinner. she always just told me she was going with her girlfriend. not once did she mention about the other people she was meeting up with. she was hanging with them basically all summer. and not once did i get invited out. i guess i know the reason why now. you cant tell me that she and him weren’t flirting with each other when they were hanging out. it just feels totally sketchy to me.

that is what i am completely annoyed with. not the fact the we had an agreement, but that she was HANGING OUT WITH OTHER GUYS, being receptive to others, and didn’t tell me.

She acts innocent, but is it really so innocent when you have INTENT to see if you can get with someone? When you are flirting, acting single and making yourself available to someone???? If she said hey I am interested in someone, I wouldn’t have a problem with it. but just tellll me. I feel like she was going behind my back!

not only did she annoy me with that, then she told me she was asked to go to a car show by her boss AT OUR JOB, who is married by the way. And everyone at work knows his marriage to his wife is an unhappy one. He is basically just co-habitating with his wife. There is no love between them. He is always lingering around talking to my ex. He brings her in food because he is apparently chef boy-r-dee. she was going to bring her daughter to the car show. Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?? A young girl at work getting asked out to a car show by a older married man??? Maybe I am reading into it but it erks me. does his wife know about it? and what would she think if she knew???? I honestly don’t think that any wife would appreciate that.

now mind you i am rarely, if ever, included in things with her daughter, and i am supposed to be someone she has a past with. it just completely annoys me to no end!!!!

I didn’t say much when she told me this. I told her I am sure you will meet a guy that will work out at some point.

When I got ditched in july i started lightly speaking to a new girl (texts/phone). I HAVE NEVER MET OR HUNG OUT WITH HER. soooo for all you guys out there that my know story, guess what! i have decided to meet the new girl! I want to see what else is out there this time.

i was wrestling with the decision am i doing something wrong talking to the new one? but all my friends say no because me and my ex are not together as a couple. we are just basically friends with benefits. my ex, i am realizing has nothing invested in us and it doesnt seem like that is going to change. She doesn’t seem that interested. She wants to run around. I even live in the same school district as her daughter. The reality of this is starting to sink in.

sooo like I said i have decided to meet the new girl. And who knows, maybe it could turn into something good! maybe even something better than what i have had! And by the way, the new girl is years younger and she is totally cute. Why should I throw that chance away????? I feel like I would have to be a complete idiot at this point to do so!!!!!!

Ugggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do yourself a favor READ THESE and follow No Contact:

The No Contact Guide

So you want a second chance?

• Author

thanks for the advice steady. its not that easy because we work together. and in the past i have tried to move on but yet she keeps staying in contact with me. now she has it in her head that i worship her. i suppose i am partially at fault for that because i have always been there. and boosted her ego time after time.

no, i think if i want to really break free it has to come from within me. i have to step up and say NO. it is difficult. i havent been able to do that. you hear about people on here who talk about letting go of someone they love. i never understood that until now. it is the hardest thing! but this time i am really annoyed with what she did. she is always acting holy, preaching honesty and stating the truth always comes out... i guess it does.....

even if she didnt flat out lie to me, she was less than forthcoming. she purposely didnt tell me the whole story. and that is deceitful as far as i am concerned!

than she had the nerve to make me feel bad about everything. that i am at fault, i, i, i, i,.... its never her. she can never be wrong ABOUT ANYTHING. i just cant win.

i feel like a chainsaw, still, 4 days later. & we havent talked.

go No Contact, if yu see her at work be short and polite, nothing more. She will react and test you but you hve to take care of yourself. Your good guy and it has been rewarding taking care of her but she does not deserve your kindness. Save it for yourself.

White lies, half truths and evasiveness is still lies. Likely you are in love with the idea of her not who she as been to you. The person you love cares for you, cares for your feeling and appreciates you in her life, this girl is not that person. You want her to be honest with you, it wold make you feel better but she not going to do that, it boost her ego seeing you suffer.

Best revenge is going No Contact and getting over her.

Good Luck, it is in you to be strong.