suicidal need positive thoughts positive ideas need friends support! :-((

livingnightmare

Your child should be the only motivation needed to not do anything stupid lke that. Is your whore of an ex really worth it? I think not! Man the fu*k up!!

• Author
livingnightmare

its strange im feeling normal again now??? Its the mornings that bother me takes me a few hours to snap out! Its like I get in a trance? yeah my daughter is my strength and wont let that w**re of an ex finish me off! Im just up n down so much at the moment! Yes need to man the f***k up! Thanku!

Have you gone to your doctor? If not, I'd recommend going and talking to them about how you are feeling. They might well suggest some medication in the short-term, to help you through the initial stages of your grief. They might also suggest some counselling, and recommend someone to you. A lot of people don't like the idea of medication but it's just a practical measure to help you cope and function when everything is at its rawest. When things have calmed down a bit you can come off it again gradually.

I'm sorry your relationship has left you feeling this way but you'll know from LS that lots of people have been where you are now and that time does heal. Just hang on in there.

Mornings are going to be the hardest. It takes a while for your brain to get back to normal. For some reason it's a very vulnerable time for painful thoughts and memories. Work on trying to speed up the morning process. Wake up and just give yourself 10 minutes or so to think about it and feel bad if you need to, then get in the shower or go for a walk and get your mind on something else.

• Author
livingnightmare

Thankyou all 4 your input going to go back to the doctors in the morning if im the same or worse just got some very usefull info in my link above which has eased the burden a bit just got to see how i feel in the morning! Il try your advice in the morning to exit Thankyou!

get your butt to a counselor – be it your pastor, someone through your insurance company or what have you, so that you can get these feelings out of you and get the tools you need to go forward. You've sustained a lot of abuse, and you need emotional/psychological help to start pulling yourself out of that hellhole she created.

• Author
livingnightmare

Thankyou singledad2 I have a plan now and intend to stick 2 it guess im just a bit up and down at the moment but realize my little girl will need me more than ever before!