My ex told me to stop contacting her alltogether!!!

Darren09

she told me that we couldnt be friends even though she said she wanted that so badly as she broke up with me. She basically told me to stop calling and texting leave her alone for good.

Then i recieve a text message how did your interview go? Seriously this is what i just dont get? she never attempts to call me or speak to me we live like less than 2 miles down road. I love her thats why this is so hard i dont respond and i dont call her no more. I just cant understand the totaly random text this morning for no reason.... she doesnt want to be friends or in my life so why ask about it? Am totally ignoring it because its messing with my head coz as soon as she responds i get the impretion she likes me. so av come to this same feelin to change my number n never speak to this girl in my life again???? god its so hard jus to say that but its hurting like soooo much.

she told me that we couldnt be friends even though she said she wanted that so badly as she broke up with me. She basically told me to stop calling and texting leave her alone for good.

Then i recieve a text message how did your interview go? Seriously this is what i just dont get? she never attempts to call me or speak to me we live like less than 2 miles down road. I love her thats why this is so hard i dont respond and i dont call her no more. I just cant understand the totaly random text this morning for no reason.... she doesnt want to be friends or in my life so why ask about it? Am totally ignoring it because its messing with my head coz as soon as she responds i get the impretion she likes me. so av come to this same feelin to change my number n never speak to this girl in my life again???? god its so hard jus to say that but its hurting like soooo much.

I know the feeling.I'm pretty sure she just wants a reaction out of you, regardless if she initiated NC. Probably so she can reject you once more, to find out if you are still pining over her.

Stick to NC my friend, this smells like a game of mind****. And that ain't no fun. She wanted no contact, show her how much you love her by respecting her wish.

It sucks to be in this situation. Eventually when she meets someone new she will no longer contact you. I would say to go NC. Move on and improve yourself. Someone who loves you would not put you through this pain.:love:

Totally agree with jv032889. Stay NC. You'l start enjoying the contact again and you won't move on. One day out of the blue you'l text or call and get no reply and it will annoy you and thats when she'l tell you she's met somebody.

Don't put yourself through that. Unless she's texting asking to get back together then whats the point anyway? Really ask yourself what is the point in contacting her? you have to let go. She made it quite clear what she wants so ignore her text. You'l feel better by doing it and even if your still gutted(which you clearly are) don't let her know. Let her think about why you have'nt replyed for a change.

• Author

she actually left me for somebody else i begged and all that at first she said it was because of me she broke up but it was plain to see. anyway i been nc for a while n she told me directly not to contact her its weird?? so yea havent been doing but then she texts me?? whats point shes just imature shes 19 and i hate her guts.......... but then again thats jus a lie

she actually left me for somebody else i begged and all that at first she said it was because of me she broke up but it was plain to see. anyway i been nc for a while n she told me directly not to contact her its weird?? so yea havent been doing but then she texts me?? whats point shes just imature shes 19 and i hate her guts.......... but then again thats jus a lie

Some days you'l hate her guts but some days you'l see think the sun shines out of her ars*. Its part of the process. Eventually you won't care and you'l prob look back and remember the good times. Your doing well and she is imature texting. It is weird but she's just looking to see if your still head over heels in love with her. Its a power trip to a certain extent. Whatever you do don't reply as hard as it is. You'l thank yourself in the long run.

Its a cruel game she's playing you don't deserve that. Believe me the best thing you can do is blank her out of your life for now. Its like in boxing match where a fighter is losing the fight but still keeps his guard up and absorbs punishment till the final bell and although he lost he was very brave. thats what you have to do. its over and she's gone and you have to absorb a bit of punishment to your feelings and heart for a while but that'l pass and the bell will ring and you'l survive. If you let your guard down when she texts and reply your giving in and she'l knock you down and keeping knocking u down and there'l be no final bell to end the pain.

keep NC belive me it'l annoy her that you don't reply

• Author
Some days you'l hate her guts but some days you'l see think the sun shines out of her ars*. Its part of the process. Eventually you won't care and you'l prob look back and remember the good times. Your doing well and she is imature texting. It is weird but she's just looking to see if your still head over heels in love with her. Its a power trip to a certain extent. Whatever you do don't reply as hard as it is. You'l thank yourself in the long run.

Its a cruel game she's playing you don't deserve that. Believe me the best thing you can do is blank her out of your life for now. Its like in boxing match where a fighter is losing the fight but still keeps his guard up and absorbs punishment till the final bell and although he lost he was very brave. thats what you have to do. its over and she's gone and you have to absorb a bit of punishment to your feelings and heart for a while but that'l pass and the bell will ring and you'l survive. If you let your guard down when she texts and reply your giving in and she'l knock you down and keeping knocking u down and there'l be no final bell to end the pain.

keep NC belive me it'l annoy her that you don't reply

The whole boxing scenario really has opened my eyes. Thankyou so much for finding the time to say this to me. she just text me again saying that i only speak to her when i feel like it....... and that i should enjoy my reprehensible and miserable life?? god thats nice isnt it? stupid cow. anyway thank you once again for making me realise about the guard thing.

Wow!! How selfish of her! "stop contacting me all together", followed by "you only speak to me when you feel like it"..haha! She's got some serious controll issues! Be glad she's gone and before you know it she'll be out of your mind in no time! Hell, she's already out of hers! ;)

The whole boxing scenario really has opened my eyes. Thankyou so much for finding the time to say this to me. she just text me again saying that i only speak to her when i feel like it....... and that i should enjoy my reprehensible and miserable life?? god thats nice isnt it? stupid cow. anyway thank you once again for making me realise about the guard thing.

Thats no prob at all mate!! Keep that guard up whatever you and you'l make it to that final bell. There's a way out of this for you. Let her think about you not texting her back for a change. You'l feel so much better for it in the long run

From what i can see...my ex basically does this...thing is they miss u,they miss ur attention,because they ended it with u,u've done nothing wrong...so they still care. but as soon as they get an answer or what they want from u,their gone. and another month/s go past till u hear from them again.

But from a girls point of view...i justed texted my ex minutes ago..telling him that i got my job and that i hoped he was alrite. i just done that because i miss talking to him...and i want him to tell me he misses me.

she could just be showing she still cares. which is what we girls like to do x