Its over

Your_Angel

Well Guys its over. None of you probably know what i'm on about but this is a follow up from my last post Found Here

Yes its over for good. I didn't end it though, she did it for me. After another attempted sucide that i didn't even know about she decides its over because it will make things easier for when she does die. Shes cutting herself of from her family,her friends and me for good. Shes going away and there will be no contact. I'm finding it hard to cope with more so cus i know that this is the end, can't even be friends.I'm trying to keep busy and hang out with friends more to keep my mind off things. I don't want her to be wiped from my life but maybe it the right thing to do? Thanks for listentening guys, just needed to get that off my chest. Any help would be appreciated :)

Despite her illness, she has found the compassion to let you go. That shows that she is still capable of extraordinary love. Honor this gesture by moving away from her and on with your life.

There would be nothing productive in getting sucked into her dark world of mental confusion and unpredictability and suffering through her suicide attempts, swift mood changes and the ensuing chaos.

Life is not fair. But, in the context of that unfairness, it is important for us to honor the life we have been given by leading it outside the shadow of the lives others less fortunate have been given. Charity is one thing, engulfment by other people is a whole other matter.

Bless her for setting you free. Don't go back!

• Author

Thanks for your advice again Tony.The whole situation was a very sad thing but i have learnt from it,many things infact which i won't make the mistake of doing next time. Hopefully given time i may get over it and find some sort of happiness, i hope she does to. Thanks for helping me out anyway :)