with out her, my social life is better

brock9911

iv been noticing that since my ex broke up with me, iv been reconnecting with ALOT of old friends. im also noticing that a lot of my friends strongly disliked my ex. i here all sorts of stories about what she did or how she was to them. constant attitude, a drunk lush. she would get drunk and flirt and be all over everyone. a majority of them are telling me that they didnt want to hang out with me because of her, and that she made me a bitter angry person. and how now i seem so much happier and stress free. i dont know how, my minds always racing, but i guess it worked out for the best. i dont know, i guess i really am better off without her. things seem to be working out better

I was a party person before i started to date my ex. Always drinking, smoking weed etc. I lost all of my friends and invested all of myself in this relationship. Well it did not work out well :). Anyway, after the breakup and a few months of loneliness i realized the former "friends" was just drinking buddies. I only hang out with few of them, after i quit smoking and drinking and started healthier lifestyle.

There are positive changes in my social life. Met some wonderful people which some of them i already consider close friends. Stopped checking the damn Facebook and other cyber nonsenses etc. I also get more attention from the girls :) Though there are some personal issues i want to solve being single and not ready for another relationship.

So i guess, that is one of the positive things after breakup: better social life