Ex wants a threesome with the girl he cheated on me with (who cheated on him)

fabulous_chk

fabulous_chk

Friday afternoon I received a really strange voicemail from Greece. I called my ex-bf since we are working on being friends and things are going well. He took the number and we chatted and all things were good until he said: "I have a question to ask you."

I said, go ahead. He cannot quite articulate it he was like, um...ah.....then he blurted out: "Will you have a threesome with me?"

I have a naughty sense of humor and I said, "Do I get to choose the girl?"

He said, "How about Nadia?"

I was pissed! LOL!!!! Smoke was coming out from my ears and I basically called him all the dirty names I know. He was surprised because I'm a mild mannered girl, very gentle, and even when he cheated on me with Nadia I never verbally abused him.

According to him, Nadia likes me sexually. She's bi, I'm bi, and it must be his dream come true to have us come together LOL! WORLD PEACE.

He is mentally unhinged at the moment. This girl hurt him, and he is USING ME to get her back!!! WTF?!!! Like I'm some sort of a bait so that they can get back together. In his mind I am the missing recipe, because Nadia liked him only when he was with me. He has seriously gone mental and he belongs to the other girl. I am quite sane at the moment, and I am enjoying my romances and flings with my sanity intact. :laugh:

Anyways I was really mad for a few hours. Then my friends called me and we partied hard at NYC. Forgot about him for a day or two and today I received his messages asking me to call him, apologizing for what he said, etc, etc, and I told him "You deserve to be cheated on for the rest of your life, a.$.$.hole. Goodbye!"

I have initiated NC and even called his brother and told him what happened. Told him I'm going to call the cops and file a restraining order if my ex bothers me again. Usually my ex's mom would call to check on me, but my ex's brother must have passed the info. None from their family has tried to contact me.

I am very much okay though, and even laughed about the whole thing. I get twinges of pain here and there remembering how my ex was but hey, that person's gone, what can I do. The pain passes and I just focus on the guy I want to date, who's keeping me delightfully occupied. I love flirting!:love:

I don't know why I posted this since I'm not asking for advice. I am doing the NC thing and it is sooooo much easier this time around. Guys, don't give up, you will laugh about your exes a few months or years right now.

EmptyPromises

hahah wow what a jerk! i laughed when i just saw the title of your post. thats reallly funny & good for you. you deserve better than that!

Road To Joy

World peace :lmao:

This is actually a very comical situation. I'm glad it didn't really hurt you and it pissed you off. And I'm especially glad you can just easily laugh it off. Hopefully someday it won't hurt AT ALL, or even piss you off! That day seems pretty close for you!

I'm happy for you.

• Author
fabulous_chk
hahah wow what a jerk! i laughed when i just saw the title of your post. thats reallly funny & good for you. you deserve better than that!

Yup I am seeing someone soooo much better.:love:

Thank you!!

• Author
fabulous_chk
World peace :lmao:

This is actually a very comical situation. I'm glad it didn't really hurt you and it pissed you off. And I'm especially glad you can just easily laugh it off. Hopefully someday it won't hurt AT ALL, or even piss you off! That day seems pretty close for you!

I'm happy for you.

Meh it hurt me because I was actually enjoying the easy relationship we had....but I chose not to keep hurting. I saw the comedy in it after a few days. It is quite brilliant in a perverted kind of way, he must have ruminated on this solution while high on weed haha!:laugh:

wow, well thats an awkward situation to have your ex put on you. but good for you, i would be a real b*tch and not serious, but make it seem to him that you are, if first hed be willing to have a threesome with your new guy crush first. see how quick he is to respond to that haha.

but in all honesty, he can go f*ck himself, hes only out for his own benefit

• Author
fabulous_chk
wow, well thats an awkward situation to have your ex put on you. but good for you, i would be a real b*tch and not serious, but make it seem to him that you are, if first hed be willing to have a threesome with your new guy crush first. see how quick he is to respond to that haha.

but in all honesty, he can go f*ck himself, hes only out for his own benefit

Well see I'd make Nadia fall in love with me lol. Or eff his brother who has been in love with me for years. I can easily mentally destroy him if I want to - but I believe karma is a b i t c h and I'd suffer more if I continue this cycle of cheating and breaking hearts.

Yes he is the most selfish person I know.

But, this is a good material for a stand up comedy. I could sell this story lol!

HAHA, i find the situations i get into, or what i here on this site could easily make a movie. some sh*t is just to funny to make up on your own. but it still takes balls to ask that question haha. talk to nadia instead and pull her away from him haha, im sure he'd love that

• Author
fabulous_chk
HAHA, i find the situations i get into, or what i here on this site could easily make a movie. some sh*t is just to funny to make up on your own. but it still takes balls to ask that question haha. talk to nadia instead and pull her away from him haha, im sure he'd love that

He has lost a lot of screws lol!!!:laugh: Only a dim-wit would ever ask that question. :sick:

I am strongly repelled by Nadia, she's a 19 year old myspace slut who messages random users for sex. "Ay papi, wanna f u c k?" :sick: I heard her on the phone and she barely speaks English. She's a walking STD ugh.

LOL they belong together.

HAHA yeah where im from we call those youngins prostitots or butt smuts haha. yeah i say f*ck em. no need for those people. call imigration on her

• Author
fabulous_chk

lol no she'd already bound to have disease and I pity any guy or girl who'd actually do her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
fabulous_chk

Today I was thinking about him again. Obsessively. Every time I do this, he contacts me. In my lowest lows, that is when he finds time to check on me. We are bonded by misery.

Through text, he said he was sorry. He said that the little b* t.c.h got into his head. That he doesn't wanna lose me as a friend. That he will understand if I don't talk to him again.

Every word is a stab in the heart. I ended up crying hysterically while driving. He has zero understanding of the pain he brings me with every contact he makes. He makes himself feel better, while I, healing and thinking of good things, are held back by his stupid apologies.

I wanted to reply to his IMs but thank God I found inner strength and latched on friends for distraction. Now the text came and I nearly said, "Just die already, a.s.s.h.o.l.e." but I figured any response would satisfy him. So I didn't.

I focused on my new guy who I love dearly. He is a welcome distraction. I just can't wait until my ex is just a blurry memory.

On a positive note, after crying, I felt normal again. And happy! This time it took only less than an hour for me to get back to my happy, sassy self.:laugh:

• Author
fabulous_chk

pimply arsed bumbaclot!!!!

Perfect!!! I got a name for him now.:laugh:

(what does it mean?)

WOW! I learned something new today:

Bumbaclot: A cloth or rag used to wipe ones anal region. However, most Jamaicans use it as a substitute for the word f*ck to express anger or surprise.

Sounds like the perfect name for him! :)

• Author
fabulous_chk

Yes it is a good name for him lol!

Update: Last night as I was out with my girl friends, he texted me this:

Hello _____. Just wondering if you called. I had a few missed calls from private numbers. How are you hun? Also I want you to know. I love you.

I was shaken up. But I am keeping NC. My life is better without him in it.

• Author
fabulous_chk

I'm okay my bear. These things didn't bring relief or validation to me. When your turn comes you will see what I mean. I used to want him to tell me this. But now it just brings pain.

I just need him to let me go completely. It should be NC on both sides.

• Author
fabulous_chk

I was stressing out over the new boy last night. I'm really really attracted to him but there are some major issues. I was so upset last night that I started to miss my ex and started drafting a letter. One was about keeping NC forever, and another was for "let's stay friends" kind of thing.

I didn't send either of the emails....I was too busy fighting with the new guy. We were texting back and forth for three hours and I just hated his guts and adored him at the same time.

I went to sleep and woke up feeling angry about the new guy, and my most immediate response is to call my ex. I'm still fighting the urge as I'm typing this. The idea of my ex for some reason offers a certain sense of comfort. To be honest, I will reap all the benefits if I keep contact with him because he will be able to supply the practical things that goes with being friends with guy - somebody who can check my car, change tires, things like that. I am not in love with him anymore - as I am very much in love with the new guy, but I still care for him.

I don't know anymore. My ex says stupid things but I am finding it all funny at this point.

God grant me patience ugh!!! I wanna give up on men completely.:laugh:

• Author
fabulous_chk

The thing is i wanna hump the new guy badly lol! And it's killing me that he's playing games with me.:mad: I just want to eat him up. :laugh:

I think I'm over my ex S_B. There are minor glitches here and there but over all I'm quite tired of his drama. I adore my new guy to pieces. Haven't felt like a giddy schoolgirl in a long time.:love:

• Author
fabulous_chk

Well I broke NC.

Told him if he brings up the past I will not talk to him at all. But we can be friends if he learns how to shut his mouth.

But he can't, stupid a.s.s.

him: I'm sorry I hope you're doing well. And I'm sorry for bringing you down. I know you're a better person than me. I just want you to know I never meant to hurt you.

me: Stop talking to me. Stop saying you're sorry. Just stop.

And I know you for an a.s.s.hole you are. No amount of apologies will mask the fact that you are a scumbag.

The person I loved died. I'm still mourning him and I will love and cherish him forever. But that person is not you. To you, it doesn't matter if your loved ones are suffering, dying, struggling.....you will never be there for them because you are incapable of loving no one but yourself.

So all these I'm sorries, all these I love yous, all these I hope you're doing well....they're worth crap to me. Because I know they're empty. Like you.

I don't see you as a person anymore, but someone evil and hurtful. You used me, and will keep on using me if I allowed you to. I told your mom that you can die and that would be fine with me. Because you are not a worthy person to know. I am glad Nadia took you away from me. I am glad I got out of the relationship. It was the biggest blessing God ever gave me.

I cried a little but the tears dry up quicker as time goes by. And I got sexy boys after me LOL!

• Author
fabulous_chk

Still partying hard! It's my escape...can never stay at home now at night-time. Met a lot of new guys.

Spoke to him a few days ago for an hour...he is obviously still hurting over the other girl and seeks my comfort to make him feel better.

I am hurting for him. I don't know why....I feel down when he's down.

Hope he gets over it. So I can get over it. I just want to be surrounded by happiness...and he is like a dead body I'm carrying around me.

No matter how painful it was for me to go through this....I still care a lot about this boy....and my love has evolved from that of a lover to that of a friend.

But things will be okay.