deeply......in love....hurt....???

lonely

I can not forget my ex boyfriend even though I sometimes tried to think of the negative things about him but still when I feel lonely, I miss him and I cry every time......feel so hurt, lonely & miss him and need him badly to beside me....I even wish I could rewire time..... to be w/ him again.

What should I do guys.........I really don't what I should do. Even though I date a lot but I feel there is something missing, something....like never going to be "perfect"

Even though 9 out of 10 guys like me but deep down I'm so tired of get to the whole process again......sometimes I feel like that I'm lacked w/ self-confidence.

It takes time to heal. We all go through what you are going through. Be kind to yourself, do the things you want to do, stay busy, eat properly, exercise and let time pass.

There are no shortcuts to the healing process.

Hey lonely I may soon be in your position, although my ex gf now wants to be friends with me. I don't know if I can handle it though, so just to let you know I may be in the same boat as you very soon.....