How Do I Deal?

LADYJAY

i was dating this gut for about a year he cheated in my opinion with numerous women had them calling me on my cell phone i stayed with him because i thought i loved him i cooked cleaned and gave him money i dont understand where i went wrong he told me one day we would be together and then he called me on the phone the next day to tell me he was just using me and he couldn't stand leading me on anymore. istuck by his sorry ass and didn't sleep with anyone else while messing with him took care of that ass when he was sick none of those other bitches and he had the nerve to leave me for christmas he brought me a candle and i spent 400 in clothes on clothes for him valentines day nothing mother's day he offered to go to the store the 4th of july he tried to talk to my friend and didn't realize until she called to tell me it was her my b-day is 9/10 if that's not bad enough then he tells me this i'm educated i live by myself i have a good job is it me i know he's a dog but i miss him like crazy he even got another girl pregnant and i stayed trying to make him see that my love was true and i'm pissed off and hurt now is there something wrong with me for staying with someone who showed no real interest in me besides in the bedroom

Your post is really confusing. I don't really understand any of it. What has he done that you consider cheating? Why were they calling your cell phone? Whats the deal with Mother's Day? Do you have a kid together or something? You've left out important information, and you aren't using punctuation. It sounds like you are just ranting basically, which is fine. But if you want any help, you need to rewrite the post or something bc it doesn't make much sense.

• Author

I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO'S LIED CHEATED AND EMOTIONALLY USED ME I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BE WITH HIM BECAUSE HE'S USING ME AS A MAID, HIS HOE, AND HIS PERSONAL BANK BUT I'M SICK WITHOUT HIM IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME FOR WANTING TO BE WITH A MAN WHO BROUGHT ME CANDLE FOR CHRISTMAS SOMEONE WHO HAS CHEATED REPEATEDLY AND GOT SOMEONE ELSE PREGNANT I STILL STAYED TO SO HIM I'M STRONG AND WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HIM I'VE LOST ALL MY FRIENDS BECAUSE OF HIM AND THEY ALL SAW THIS COMING BUT I THOUGHT IF I STAYED IN THE RELATIONSHIP HE WOULD CHANGE IN A YEAR THE CANDLE HAS BEEN THE ONLY GIFT I'VE RECEIVED I'VE HAD OTHER WOMAN CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE TO TELL ME HE SLEPT WITH THEM HE CALLED ME ABOUT A MONTH AGO TO TELL ME HE'S NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP AND THAT HE WAS USING ME AND HE'S NOT ENTHUSED ABOUT THE POSSIBLITY OF US BEEN TOGETHER BUT HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO SLEEP WITH ANYONE ELSE THAT'S WHY HE PLAYED ALONG I CANT BELIEVE THIS **** I'M A ****ING MESS AT WORK I NEED HELPFUL HINTS ON HOW TO GET OVER HIM BECAUSE IT HURTS IM YOUNG EDUCATED I HAVE A GREAT JOB MY OWN CAR AND PLACE BUT I STILL END UP WITH THE WRONG MAN IS IT ME?

First of all, if you are so well educated why can't you use lower case along with capital letters like most people and why can't you use appropriate punctuation, periods after sentences and normal paragraphs?

What you feel for this butthole is not love. You have some extremely serious psychological issues which must be handled with the help of a highly competent psychotherapist.

I urge you to get professional help ASAP. It is not within the confines of normal human behavior to be so attached to someone who has abused you so badly. It is also impossible to love someone who has done that.

You may have separation anxiety, masochistic tendencies, or extreme insecurity. Start working on this now because you've got a long way to go. I wish you great luck.

the problem is you.

you're sticking with someone who you innately know is wrong for you, who is bad to you and who is completely screwing up your life, and you're willingly doing so!

imagine going into a high-dollar steak joint and ordering a meal. Because of the place's reputation (and the fact that you'll be shelling out a good deal of money), you're expecting something really, really good. Instead, your steak is burnt to a crisp, the salad should have been tossed days ago, there's a fly in your overgrilled vegetables, the bread is cold and hard, the beer is warm and the waitress is being particularly snide to you. Now, do you pay the bill for this atrocious meal, or do you take action by sending the meal back and telling management that they've really done a bad job with your meal?

why should you expect anything less in your personal life? Because you love this guy? Love is good, but with trust and respect, it can be REALLY good. You're selling yourself short by staying with this guy -- he obviously has no respect for you, but only treats you like property (if he doesn't want you with another man, then he needs to make that same commitment himself).

you want to get over him? Then get away from him, tell yourself that you can do much better, because there are a lot of good men out there who want to be in a healthy relationship but are being ignored because they aren't GQ-material. Life is short, so why should you put up with a bunch of miserable bull**** from a player like the guy you're with? Like I said, there are a lot of good men out there, willing to share a healthy relationship with someone.

You ask: "is there something wrong with me for staying with someone who showed no real interest in me besides in the bedroom?"

Um, yes. Yes there is!

I can't even believe you put up with all of that.

Why? Why? Why? (And don't tell me it's because you "love" him. That's bull. What could you possibly love about someone who treats you like that? Have you ever heard the expression "love those who love you"?)

If you know he's a dog, why do you continue to put yourself through this?

Get out there and find a man who will treat you well. You don't need this. Your bf (or whatever he is) has told you that he's using you. He has treated you like garbage and cheated on you. You don't need it!

Get out. Cut off all contact with him RIGHT NOW. Yes, it will hurt at first, but you'll get over it. And you'll find a decent guy.