Why Pain

velvet

I'm in a r/s with someone whom I love and who loves me. Everything is just perfect. We are crazy about each other.

For me, our time together is so precious that when we are apart I'm in physical pain. Its a feeling thats hard to describe but makes me want to climb out of my skin. I feel like I don't know what to do with myself. I don't want to spend too much time with him because that can be annoying for anybody to be up someones butt 24/7.

I don't always feel this way but sometimes often. Is there some kind of meaning behind it that I cannot interpret. I miss him so much when were apart. I spent the night with him and we snuggled some while watching the race today. It took so much for me to get up and leave. I didn't want to. So since I have left I've been in pain.

It may be on the lines of addiction. Like needing a drug, the body goes through torture almost without a fix. Thats what I'm feeling now.

I wonder if I should tell him this. He wouldn't know what to say or do. I don't know if he would even be flattered to hear such a crazy thing. He did say something last week like he wanted me all the time. The more time we spend together the more he wants me. We cant be with each other all the time.

Right now I don't want to do anything I feel real empty and consumed. Of course this isn't normal! How do you fix it?

Enjoy those feelings as long as you can. They don't remain forever. The more you see him, the sooner they'll will diminish. So consider the time you are away from him to be an investment in the longevity of those great loving feelings.

And, no, don't tell your guy how lovesick you are. Just tell him you love him a lot and leave it at that.

i think i know how u feel. i used to freak out at feeling like that, too, but now i look for it... like a drug... i enjoy being crazy about someone, even if it's just a crush and it won't last too long.

doesn't it just make your life seem so worth it? :p

have fun!

-yes