Still at a loss????

k7a51c0n

I have this problem recently with my new gal whom has been with me for 2 months or so,she's treats me as a stead but her behaviour towards me is like a friend.She normally likes to talk about other guys that she's met or chat with on the net.Most of the guys are her ex classmates.So normally me as her guy would tends to get jealous,(human facts) so i need your advise on how to love her more and to make her realise that i truly loved her alot. :confused:

• Author
:confused: I used to have a stead whom has been with me for 5 years,recently during valentine's day this year she left me.Yes i admit that now i still love her, i just can't live witjout her.I've already tried my best to ask her to come back but it's always a failure.Recently after our break up, she found a new guy,i was taken aback.Should i wait 4 her or just leave her? :confused:

Whats best? Only you know whats best for you. If you feel that this r/s is over deep down in your gut, than you better go with your gut instinct. The reasons to let her go are there. First and foremost is that she is in a r/s.

Think about that, she is in a r/s. She is happy. She is loving someone else. She has found her life. She has moved on.

You wondering if she will look back? I don't know but in the mean time continue looking for your own life without looking back. Thats whats best for your feelings, emotions, well being and strength.

You said she has a b/f now so go back and read my post again. As far as being friends with her it would be best for you to cut off contact.

If a girl is in a relationship with a guy, and she's thinking about her ex, she's going to get out of that relationship. So chances are, if she was looking back, you'd know it and she wouldn't be with that guy.