Debating on what she wants from me

shesmiles

So ... from when my ex and I broke up [August'08] he found a new group of friends and people to hang out with... no problem with that except now his friends are coming to me?

let me explain this: we broke up end of august so a week later when school started he met a new girl, we will call her sabrina, he met sabrina and became very close to her ... hanging out all the time and then recently because her ex , whom I've known a few years started talking to me because I am friends with his ex girlfriend , whom he dated two years yadda yadda...

I talked to this girl on the phone " Sabrina " who is the closest thing to my ex not including his new " thing " , she said I was nothing like he put me out to be and she added me on facebook , started texting me ...

so tonight i decided to delete her from facebook .. thinking it was a little weird, a little like having him on facebook ... she added me back and i explained that it was weird ... she shot back with " I would never show (my ex) anything , i am not a bitch like that ... so i was like well ?

ps, might i add he has NO IDEA that i know of that she is talking to me because knowing him , he would have a TOTAL melt down and freak out on her ... so where i am wondering what she wants from me ?...

I'm thinking : snoop on my things, get to know me because she really does like me like she says ?

any advice to what i should do ...