Another Dream Yet Again....

Arsenic_Child

So, my ex broke up with me 2 months ago. its been very hard i tried the whole lets be friends thing, hung out with her several times, but realized nothing good was to come out of it, except more heartache on my part so about a 2 weeks ago i told her i could not talk to her anymore because every time i see her i feel so happy until i have to leave, then i feel 3 times worse then i did

anyway we used to spend EVERY night together holding each other while we sleep. those nights were the best night sleep ever. Then last night i awoke to turn the TV off in my room and went to go lay back down and fell back asleep. When i fell back asleep i had a dream that me and her were cuddling again, i thought i opened my eyes during that dream, and thought it was her by my side and was so happy then the dreaded morning came, i opened my eyes with hope that she was there.... but it was not her... i was just holding my pillow.... it hurts so much to realize this

don't worry mate, you're not alone. it's been two months since i was dumped as well, and i still dream about him all the time. it sucks.

Ditto for me too.

But, I have to keep on moving on. It does me no good to keep hoping, and wishing, and wanting. When in reality, if THEY wanted to be with us, then they would be, and every time I think about this, I see it as proof that I am still here alone.

I'm gonna choose NOT to give in to the pain of being without him, even if it kills me. (and believe me, somedays I really do feel like it...).

I figured that if I keep doing the work that will get me to a better place, then in the end, it will have all been worth it.

Good luck to you!

Don't sweat the dreams, enjoy them for what they are. Happy memories to help sustain you through a painful period of your life.

yup ,I have dreams too. But they actually help. Its our minds subconsionsly telling us its over . At the same time telling us they are now a frozen moment in time ,and we have a good future ahead of us.