yeeeek......

yes

remember that guy i had trouble getting over??

and then i cut off contact with him??

well - he contacted me today -

he said - remember we had that deal - to date and see what happens, and if we meet other people - let it be - im just letting u know i met someone at my college.

i simply said - ok, have fun & bye.

but i feel a bit really crappy... :(

-yes

• Author

i just made plans to go out right away to not let myself feel down.

but in any case - i dont feel that crappy, really.

ive been thinking that he definitely wasnt the kind of guy i'd want as a life-time thing, so it doesnt rlly matter what happened ...

so i'm okay. and by the way i cut the conversation short, i think im safe from him ever contacting me again. so this chapter is really truly done now. whew!

anyway, just ranting...

-yes

remember that guy i had trouble getting over??

and then i cut off contact with him?? well - he contacted me today - he said - remember we had that deal - to date and see what happens, and if we meet other people - let it be - im just letting u know i met someone at my college. i simply said - ok, have fun & bye. but i feel a bit really crappy... :( -yes

Well that was pretty stupid of him. Was he trying to get a reaction out of you? or what?

You did good by saying goodbye. Dont feel bad! Hes just another weirdo whos best left along by you.

i just made plans to go out right away to not let myself feel down. but in any case - i dont feel that crappy, really. ive been thinking that he definitely wasnt the kind of guy i'd want as a life-time thing, so it doesnt rlly matter what happened ... so i'm okay. and by the way i cut the conversation short, i think im safe from him ever contacting me again. so this chapter is really truly done now. whew! anyway, just ranting... -yes

The guy is obviously a very immature child. Why don't you look up some MEN to go out with...guys with a head on their shoulders, average intelligence, not prone to be baby rednecks...which is what this guy who called sounds like.

• Author

true - he is a dumbass... he knew it'd hurt me. YUCK. thanks - that made me feel better - im thankful he isnt in my life...

-yes

The guy is obviously a very immature child. Why don't you look up some MEN to go out with...guys with a head on their shoulders, average intelligence, not prone to be baby rednecks...which is what this guy who called sounds like.
  • Author

Where do I find such MEN?? ... My classes are full of geeks - comp sci geeks, math geeks; my philo classes are all funky skater-types ... where do those MEN hang out?

i havent rlly tried picking up in clubs n such - i mean i dont give out my # even if they ask ... r club guys worht a try? what kind of education do those real MEN get?

lol at my own QNs :)

-yes

Depends on the club. I think the nicer clubs carry all kinds. You just have to get to know the persons. I went to a dance club a couple weeks ago and meet a uhaul manager, an underwriter for Federeated, a headhunter/drug lord, and a dentist.

The best place to meet a man is in school. I reccomend taking classes where there arent any weirdo's. I mean how far do you think these weirdos are going to go?

Or church! Church actually scares me, so I dont care to go but I have been told they offer singles parties and have some clean cut, educated individuals.

School or church would be the best place. Although even the club kids can be lots of fun too. Ive meet people in clubs who live in mansions with roomates in every corner of the place cracked out on your typical "club drugs". I have also meet educated guys who live in the nicest condos in the city who think taking a shot of vodca is the like the wildest thing ever.

There are all kinds! I had a female doctor come on to me at a bar in the Marriott, heck! she flashed me in the ladies room. Even the nice, educated, wealthy people are weird!

Where do I find such MEN?? ... My classes are full of geeks - comp sci geeks, math geeks; my philo classes are all funky skater-types ... where do those MEN hang out? i havent rlly tried picking up in clubs n such - i mean i dont give out my # even if they ask ... r club guys worht a try? what kind of education do those real MEN get? lol at my own QNs :) -yes
  • Author

sounds reasonable except - what classes do those non-weirdos take??

i keep dating weird-ass geeks, and it always ends not too well - as u ppl on this forum have heard ...

there's one guy i've been in touch with for years tho he's currently in a diff. town - he's a MAN allright ... but thats just one... where did all the other MEN go? :)

And i think i'll start checking out the toronto clubbing scene soonish... :)

-yes

Depends on the club. I think the nicer clubs carry all kinds. You just have to get to know the persons. I went to a dance club a couple weeks ago and meet a uhaul manager, an underwriter for Federeated, a headhunter/drug lord, and a dentist.

The best place to meet a man is in school. I reccomend taking classes where there arent any weirdo's. I mean how far do you think these weirdos are going to go? Or church! Church actually scares me, so I dont care to go but I have been told they offer singles parties and have some clean cut, educated individuals. School or church would be the best place. Although even the club kids can be lots of fun too. Ive meet people in clubs who live in mansions with roomates in every corner of the place cracked out on your typical "club drugs". I have also meet educated guys who live in the nicest condos in the city who think taking a shot of vodca is the like the wildest thing ever. There are all kinds! I had a female doctor come on to me at a bar in the Marriott, heck! she flashed me in the ladies room. Even the nice, educated, wealthy people are weird!

• Author

that was funny :)

and yes, it did pass! within a day!

thanks for your reply.

that feeling will quickly pass Give it time ok times up move on best of luck to you