What goes round comes round

Well i have had the best news ever, well some may not think so but it has made thing so much easier now, i have heard from a friend that 2 wks ago he and his friend were invited round to my x's house 3 wks ago, my friend didnt know she was my x, anyway my x's new boyfriend was upstairs in bed while she was with some friends in the garden and these 2 guys, all drinking flirting and then my x and her friend went off with one of the guys to his place where he had sex with both of them while her new guy was in bed at home lmao, so it took her all of 7 wks to cheat on him, all my pain now seems to have gone, im not worried about how good her life is as it is **** like she said it was lol, not only that both the guys said she sounded like a slut and spoke like a idiot, she was even running me down to them, yet they never clicked who i was, neither of them want to know her and both have said shes scum, now i really know i dont want anything to do with her, and i feel so much better now, pond life thats all she is, i am so much better than that and dont want it in my life at all not even as a friend as she has said to ppl she doesnt mind talking to me still lol i dont want to talk to her at all, its like everything in the past i have made excuse up for her have now been validated and i know the truth now, no more excuse, yesterday feel like the first day of my new life yeha, so what goes round really does come round, its her new guy problem now and he doesnt even know yet, yet i do feel a bit sry for him, but hey life goes on and mine a ok.

hahaha, yeah had a similar story.................yup pond scum, dont need it in our lives.

ioncebelieved

That's quite sad actually..... So let me get this right. Your ex (female) and one of her friends had threesome with some cat while her current boyfriend was kicking at their homestead?

Man your ex seems like first class trash!!!!

I am all about having a good time and having liberal sex, but lets see.... Did your ex leave you while cheating with that poor bastard stuck at the house? If so, I can see why you are gloating!

• Author
That's quite sad actually..... So let me get this right. Your ex (female) and one of her friends had threesome with some cat while her current boyfriend was kicking at their homestead?

Man your ex seems like first class trash!!!!

I am all about having a good time and having liberal sex, but lets see.... Did your ex leave you while cheating with that poor bastard stuck at the house? If so, I can see why you are gloating!

Yes she did, 10 wks ago i caught her in bed with him, 7 wks together she has cheated on him having a 3sum with some one i know who didnt know who she was, so yes i am gloating, karma, whatever you want to call it has happened, he got what he gave me, i wouldnt call him a poor bastard really, he didnt mind cheating with her while 5 kids were downstairs hearing them cheat on me, call the kids poor bastards what sort of life will they now have with a mother who drinks takes drugs lies and cheats and who only thinks of herself, he decided on his own that he wanted to sleep with her now he has to deal with her not my prob anymore.

• Author
Please end your sentences with periods so we can actually read what you've written! It makes my head hurt!

Id love to but im not that literate, just one of my faults, i am sorry, no im not sorry actully, i cant help my education im just me and i do my best.

borelandkaren

Whose are the five kids and if hers, do they all have the same father?? I know it's probably not relevant but it may also determine other factors about this woman and her character. The same as the other poster, I think liberal sex is all fine and dandy but I hope that perhaps another kiddlywink is not in the scheme of things!:confused: And you know you dodged a big fat bullet. Good onya!!

• Author
Whose are the five kids and if hers, do they all have the same father?? I know it's probably not relevant but it may also determine other factors about this woman and her character. The same as the other poster, I think liberal sex is all fine and dandy but I hope that perhaps another kiddlywink is not in the scheme of things!:confused: And you know you dodged a big fat bullet. Good onya!!

They are meant to be all the same dad, but there is a question mark over 2 of them, i took them on for the last 7yrs and have known them for 10 yrs, another kiddy shouldnt be on the way as she has the coil, but she has been going on for the last cpl yrs about having another baby, but not my prob anymore.

As for her character well i know it to well, and i ignored it for the time i was with her, or tryed to, she has many issues that need sorting, emeotional ones, and she has been on ant d's for 12 yrs to much to go into and it doesnt matter anymore to me now, forgive and move on, im feel fine now and yes what a fat bullet i missed lol.