Funny, well atleast to me...

Do any of you believe in signs?

Like for instance when my ex was taking me home last night, he switched the channel on the radio, and Akon's Mr.Lonely came on!!

The lyric was "Cant believe I had a girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life," (I put my fingers infront of him and made them look as they looked like legs walking, he laughed)

"after all I put u thru u still stuck

Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I

Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl"

He was making me laugh the whole way home. But I'm so Glad he heard that song.

When we were still at his house I told him I still loved him ( I mouthed it) then he mouthed back, 'I know'. lol I then said so I tell you 'I love you' and all you can say is 'I know'? He then mouthed something else being funny, I think he said he did love me too, but I asked him What? He said if I can't read lips then he ain't telling haha.

He saw that I was upset at one point because a few nights ago we both were trashed and ended up making out (and sleeping together) so I said, so you only have feelings for me and make out with me, when youre drunk. So I laid my head in his lap and he was trying to get me to laugh, cuz I think he felt bad. We stared into each others eyes for a minute or two and the he graced his thumb over my cheek like he used to. Then when I was getting ready to leave he wrapped his arms around my waist where I was sitting and put his head down. He held me.

I don't know. I plan on moving 2,000 miles away so this would not be the best time for him to start to feel for me again. It would be just my luck when I'm about to leave.

what do you all think?

Edit-to Add, Yesterday June 5 was 2 months since the break-up. I told him that and he said he didn't remember that. Told him I did, and he knew I was upset then.

in reading your other posts, it doesn't sound like you're "broken up" at all. you spend quite a bit of time together and still are physically intimate.

if it's him who is resisting the title of "being together", did you ever consider his reasoning for not wanting the title and commitments that come with it?

just a theory but - perhaps he's already decided that you and him don't work, but he's happy to have you stick around to hang out/have sex until he finds someone new. do you really want to be a stepping stone, an "in the meantime" distraction?

• Author

I agree with you.

It is him who doesn't want to be together as boyfriend and girlfriend.

I know he's said before that we don't work out but, his reasoning is that I called him alot and had to spend 24/7 with him. Which later he admitted to not having a girlfriend for a longtime before me and wasn't used to be called/checked up on and worried about. So I think I pushed him away without knowing it. So, then I believe he should have forewarned me making this preventable. But he said he didn't realize it until we were done. I think he just likes to be free and not tied down. Especially when he is trying to get his life in order.