Seeing The Ex Profile On Match.com =(

LoserAtLove

LoserAtLove

Its been one week since I talked to my ex. We officially stopped dating in march. But have seen each other a lot over the last few months. And Im really trying to get my life together. Since for more than 3 years our relationship was my life. As Im browsing match.com to remind myself there are other women out there. What do I see? But my ex profile up.:sick::( Now im freaking out. Crying and screaming and punching the wall. This women put me through hell by cheating on me, lying to me, and betraying my trust in every way. But I still love her. And just a week ago she said she loved me and wanted to be with me. Over the last month she had been trying hard to make things work. I have tried so hard to not care and love her. To forget about her. To just move on. But, I can't seem to. She's bad for me I know it. Everyone has told me it in our relationship. But, she has my heart. And its breaking again for me. :lmao::lmao:

motive2002
This women put me through hell by cheating on me, lying to me, and betraying my trust in every way. But I still love her

The first part of this quote in bold looks ok. The last part doesn't fit with the first part though. Being totally alone is better than being lied to, cheated on etc. I know this from first-hand experience.

Never, ever give a cheater a second chance. The trust between you has been permanently damaged. There will always be a air of suspicion and jealousy, both of which are poisonous to any relationship.

It's over between you and her. If she really was that bad, you don't want her back anyway. You know this is true already, so leave her be and get on with your own life. You'll be so much better off for it, trust me.