I am done acting like a little victim!!

foxh1234

I am so envious of people who can heal in two months! At two months after my breakup' date=' I still couldn't walk down the street without sobbing. I still could barely eat. You rule!![/quote']

Hi Sedgwick, I am not completely healed by any means, but I refuse to wallow in self pity any longer. I am going to get back to living instead of slowly dying. One day at a time, but with the focus on me instead of someone else who doesn't deserve so much time in my mind or life. Will I still have setbacks, of course, but I am not going to let them get to me anymore. Today is the first day of my life without the ghost of my ex at the front of my mind. Thanks to everyone for the encouraging words.

Glad you hear that you are feeling so positive Foxh. I'm halfway there I hope (although took the weekend away to a health spa only to get there and find there was a wedding on, ggrrrr, wanted to trash the happy people's day LOL :D)! Good luck to you if I don't happen to find you on here again (and in a positive way, I hope I don't!). Take care.

• Author
Glad you hear that you are feeling so positive Foxh. I'm halfway there I hope (although took the weekend away to a health spa only to get there and find there was a wedding on, ggrrrr, wanted to trash the happy people's day LOL :D)! Good luck to you if I don't happen to find you on here again (and in a positive way, I hope I don't!). Take care.

Thanks Mollers, I will still be around, I just won't be posting anything negative. It's all positive from now on. The skies the limit baby!! :laugh:

hi fox really glad you are doing better.. im about the same as you.. finally decided f him im worth more than the tears an pain i have been through

i tried my best now its time to have fun..

friday.. went to a nice wine bar met guy went on date sunday ;)

really nice guy but going be friends only.. good to have someone to chat with.

sat met 3 guys.. yes im bad :D had one date yesterday.. again friend no sparks , im ready for friendship not love..

get out have some fun .. really works u know;)

• Author
hi fox really glad you are doing better.. im about the same as you.. finally decided f him im worth more than the tears an pain i have been through

i tried my best now its time to have fun..

friday.. went to a nice wine bar met guy went on date sunday ;)

really nice guy but going be friends only.. good to have someone to chat with.

sat met 3 guys.. yes im bad :D had one date yesterday.. again friend no sparks , im ready for friendship not love..

get out have some fun .. really works u know;)

Good for you!! dates are good. Keep it up. :D