For what its worth night form hell

SpanksTheMonkey

SpanksTheMonkey

For what its worth I had the night from hell last night R came home from the bar drunk off his @ss with a 12 pack at this side.

He had been drinking since about 3 in the afternoon mind you it was now like 11pm at night and hes not a very big guy.

I had to help him walk at one point anyways one thing lead to another and there was a fight.

I tryed the firm but kind approach tryed to get him to just eat something and go to bed but no he just couldn't shut his drunken pie hole.

Anyways I had to get his poor dad out of bed at like 1:30 to help me with him after he turned violent.

In the end we had to hold him down to keep him from hurting himself or us or violating his bail conditions we so saved his @ss last night.

I got boiling hot coffee tossed on me on purpose by him for the effort glad I had my heavy sweater on or it would have been hospital for me I guess.

The strange thing is theres times when he can control the drinking and theres times were he really really cant.

And the next day he usually always says he was wrong to drink that much so why do it?.

Shame he was being so nice for a week or so even buying me flowers it was nice but it was fake I guess I feel very betrayed and hurt/depressed right now.

I guess it was all just an act anyways I came home today I had stayed the night at his parents.

He didn't even look me in the eye no one need reply I just needed to vent and write it all down helps me clear my head at times.

But if you have anything to add it always appreciated Thanks spanks :(

He's got a problem and needs help.

Nothing more to say really.

And don't bother with the coffee. All you get is a caffeinated drunk. Won't get him any more sober.

If you want him sober quicker, make him sweat.

But really, he sounds like he is becoming an alcoholic if he isn't already.

• Author
SpanksTheMonkey
He's got a problem and needs help.

Nothing more to say really.

And don't bother with the coffee. All you get is a caffeinated drunk. Won't get him any more sober.

If you want him sober quicker, make him sweat.

But really, he sounds like he is becoming an alcoholic if he isn't already.

I didn't think about that directx the caffeine will just hype them up more good point thanks.

Actually the coffee was for his dad R just met me in the kitchen hallway and grabbed it and tossed it on me.

Today his mom and me had an idea we think one of the lowlifes he was hanging out with last night slipped him something in one of his drinks.

I mean hes been dead drunk before but this was very different also hes about 5ft4 and all of maybe 175 pounds soaking wet.

I'm well over his weight and he was tossing me and his dad off him just about he was rambling and sweating like a pig and just out of his mind in general.

It was beyond what I've ever seen out of any drunk the strength was amazing to say the least. :confused:

I agree he has a major prob the trouble is getting him to admit it and get help.